Kevin De Bruyne - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
So hopefully back for the Southampton game on October 23 and the Derby

[QUOTbutthe_game_161, post: 9743813, member: 62052"]4 weeks? God damn[/QUOTE]

Yes but 2 of them will internationals

We have enough quality to replace him. We need him in the champions league and against the top teams.

Hopefully not turning into a sicknote. 2 longish injuries already and he's only been here just over a season.

Worry is both his injuries have been non-contact.

Hopefully not turning into a sicknote. 2 longish injuries already and he's only been here just over a season.

Didn't Funes Mori do a hatchet job in him or have a imagined that? Both injuries are completely unrelated so I think it's just bad luck

Didn't Funes Mori do a hatchet job in him or have a imagined that? Both injuries are completely unrelated so I think it's just bad luck
No you didn't imagine it, he was assaulted against Everton (think it was Besic) and their keeper even tried to drag him to his feet because he thought kev was acting. You're right both injuries are totally unrelated.

Had an immaculate injury record before coming here. I'd be less worried about De Bruyne and more worried about our medical team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.