Kevin De Bruyne - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we sent him into space at near light-speed between games, he would only age appreciably on game days, so he could remain in his 20s for about the next 18 years (assuming 60 games a year). I suppose he'd have to train with the team as well, say one training day for every game, so that's be another 9 years in his 20s. Come on Sheikh Mansour, I'm sure you can arrange this.

Would be cheaper just to freeze him between games, like we did with Bony during games.

In Hyde where I am from, we have only just heard about cell phones and it will be another 10 years before any of us learn how to use one, therefore, NorCalBlue I shall leave the logistics of your cunning plan to you, please keep me in the loop by landline...! Many thanks..!
As this time-space anomaly indeed does exist, couldn’t we just put him in Hyde for the schedule @NorCalBlue has outlined to save substantial expense and effort?

What a great Idea, Ricky Hatton can show him the sights and look after him..!
We just have to be careful that he doesn’t try to arrange a clandestine transfer to Hyde United, as we all know how difficult it can be to keep your wits about you on a night out with Ricky!

We just have to be careful that he doesn’t try to arrange a clandestine transfer to Hyde United, as we all know how difficult it can be to keep your wits about you on a night out with Ricky!
Indeed, I had a night out with him in Watford before the Dippers League Cup Final, along with his crew from the Grapes Pub in Hyde, unbelievable Jeff..!!!

Roberto Martinez on Kevin De Bruyne's role: "His role in our team has been underrated. Maybe because at club level he’s always at the end of an assist or at the end of a goal and then it’s easy to bring a highlight out of Kevin De Bruyne."

Noticeable that so many of our players at the World Cup are being played indifferent positions to the ones they play for City - as well as KdB, Sterling, Walker, Bernardo Silva, Jesus, - probably the result of Pep wanting adaptable team players - and so for their countries they end up in the place where the nation is short, because they can do a shift - often at the expense of their own reputation - but for the benefit of the team.

Noticeable that so many of our players at the World Cup are being played indifferent positions to the ones they play for City - as well as KdB, Sterling, Walker, Bernardo Silva, Jesus, - probably the result of Pep wanting adaptable team players - and so for their countries they end up in the place where the nation is short, because they can do a shift - often at the expense of their own reputation - but for the benefit of the team.

Its rather normal. Within a normal team the difference in quality is not always that big, but if a small country has a few star players and there is a fair difference with the rest then it becomes more interresting to pull them more central in the formation if they are typicly on the wing for example.

Like say Sterling would be a player from Malta. Obviously he would be a far better player than the rest and for that team Sterling would likely be placed as a roaming playmaker in the center. Not because he is and ideal playmaker or central midfielder, but simply because they would not have a comparable player at practicly any role to him and much for them would depend on engaging Sterlign as much in their game as possible.

Some may say Modric,some may have other idea's.......but for me,our Kev is the beest,most complete,midfielder in the world.

He is our Captain in waiting and he should be Captain of that National team.

He's fucking mustard and he's priceless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.