Kevin De Bruyne - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think he's having fun out there.

Honestly, he's incredible to watch. Not only does he seem to have a bird's eye view of the pitch but he ends up playing the opposition just as much as the ball. He does these little micro movements to fool defenders into thinking they've either got more time on the ball or that he's not spotted a pass to a teammate and then changes at the last second. That bit of skill at the beginning of the clip really encapsulates that but it's also a huge part of his defensive game for us. Navas used to be really good at it as well, showing the defender a direction or a space for just enough time to influence their next touch and then pouncing to dispossess. Such an intelligent player.

Shit, don’t want him getting any older, ever ...!
If we sent him into space at near light-speed between games, he would only age appreciably on game days, so he could remain in his 20s for about the next 18 years (assuming 60 games a year). I suppose he'd have to train with the team as well, say one training day for every game, so that's be another 9 years in his 20s. Come on Sheikh Mansour, I'm sure you can arrange this.

If we sent him into space at near light-speed between games, he would only age appreciably on game days, so he could remain in his 20s for about the next 18 years (assuming 60 games a year). I suppose he'd have to train with the team as well, say one training day for every game, so that's be another 9 years in his 20s. Come on Sheikh Mansour, I'm sure you can arrange this.

In Hyde where I am from, we have only just heard about cell phones and it will be another 10 years before any of us learn how to use one, therefore, NorCalBlue I shall leave the logistics of your cunning plan to you, please keep me in the loop by landline...! Many thanks..!

In Hyde where I am from, we have only just heard about cell phones and it will be another 10 years before any of us learn how to use one, therefore, NorCalBlue I shall leave the logistics of your cunning plan to you, please keep me in the loop by landline...! Many thanks..!
I grew up in Ashton and although I believe they've heard of cell phones there, no one has one since they've all been nicked by the local scrotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.