Kevin De Bruyne - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s an excellent player and therefore will always at a minimum have moments of quality but I thought he was poor tonight. I’m of the opinion that Pep is using him a bit irresponsively and not managing his minutes enough like he is doing well with Silva.

DeBruyne has played just 50 minutes more than Silva so far.

Poor? Some of you don’t seem to understand how the game is played. He won a number of key balls which was a significant contribution in the match- all from pressing and anticipation of passing options

Poor? Some of you don’t seem to understand how the game is played. He won a number of key balls which was a significant contribution in the match- all from pressing and anticipation of passing options

The keyest( don't care if that's not a word I'm using it) of the key balls he won being the one he won on the edge of our box to start the counter for Aguero's goal.

He was having a mare to start with then bang and he turns it on for the rest of the game,he is a beautiful mystery is our kev
You cannot really argue with this post.
He will constantly keep trying to do what he thinkx is best ,often on pure instinct,and doent let his head drop if he fails,but watchout opponents, whoever you are,when it works.

I'm a little worried as 2 years running now his performances have tanked come November, so hopefully the last two games have been a blip this year.

That being said, with the talent and MOVEMENT around him now, he only needs one or two quality moments to completely devastate a team.

An interesting month ahead, I'm hopeful he's the standout performer on Sunday and we can all relax a little.

Kevin De Bruyne to Sky Sports: "I like the project and I am really happy here and I see myself being a long time here."

De Bruyne: "I like it here, it is the perfect environment and since I came here there has been a lot of trust in me."

De Bruyne: "Since Pep came to the club, he plays a style of football I like to play, so it makes it easy as a player."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.