Kevin De Bruyne - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The full interview is on sky in the build up to sundays game

Gonna be a nice read, i'm verry happy that he sees his future with this fine club. Not that it has to surprise that much, city has improved so much that there is some ground to argue that it's the best team in the world at this point, atleast performance wise we look absolutly scary.

He sucked ... think he took a bribe .... .

Lol, the "Mertens connection"? They are good friends afaik.

Is that some sort of record do we know...?

We just pass a lot as a team, we have the highest amount of passes in total and per match compared to any other PL team with some distance, and then you can figure that youre playmakers are doing most of those passes. don't know if it's a record but it's just a lot.

We just pass a lot as a team, we have the highest amount of passes in total and per match compared to any other PL team with some distance, and then you can figure that youre playmakers are doing most of those passes. don't know if it's a record but it's just a lot.
Surely there must be some stats for most touches ina top flight football match in this country..altho utd keeper must be quite high on the list after picking the ball out of his own net 6 times in one match

though we do mix it up, as Napoli showed. Barca didn't have that

Surely there must be some stats for most touches ina top flight football match in this country..altho utd keeper must be quite high on the list after picking the ball out of his own net 6 times in one match

Oh i see it's my turn playing Google then isn't it? Well ok but next time it's youre turn budd. ;)

edit: ok uploading pics seems a bit of a pain with the code ere, just providing the links then

https://www.dropbox.com/s/63whf5akacajn4g/city1.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0yqia3armvc69rp/city2.jpg

Kev is actually only number 6 atm in the amount of passes this year, though as you can see our players are stacking that stat. looking at the stats in general .. dude Sane ...

Last edited:
Oh i see it's my turn playing Google then isn't it? Well ok but next time it's youre turn budd. ;)

edit: ok uploading pics seems a bit of a pain with the code ere, just providing the links then

https://www.dropbox.com/s/63whf5akacajn4g/city1.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0yqia3armvc69rp/city2.jpg

Kev is actually only number 6 atm in the amount of passes this year, though as you can see our players are stacking that stat. looking at the stats in general .. dude Sane ...
Lol,thanks for that Fd,i was hoping some or other of our more 'statto' minded posters come up with the goods rather than pestering you,my apologies ; )
And yes our players are as you say stacking up well in the pass dept...
How do you see The KDB,s role in our team developing under Pep as the season progresses....

How do you see The KDB,s role in our team developing under Pep as the season progresses....

For as much as i might know about football...:
Logical i think that Pep is pushing him deeper, he would be too much marked when more forward and otoh we have the pacey forwards to pass trough balls to from deep, this just gives Kev more room to do his thang. i guess some will be sad that it affects his goal scoring, but those who look closely will see how great he's doing in that role for the team. At this moment city seems to perform fantastic, basic football logic dictate's to not change a winning formula.

The next step? I guess timing on forward runs from deeper to put more balls in the net himself, if perhaps a focus on more long shots too, always good for the added danger to have some midfielders that are capable of banging them in from outside the box.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.