Kevin De Bruyne - 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone find a GIF of the pass to Mahrez when he littleraly, without looking, turned 360 degrees, played him in and cut 2 Burnley defenders out.

Special player. Great to have him back!

I wish Mahrez had put it away; that would have been a goal for the highlight-reels.

Great to see KDB back , a couple of sub appearances and he will be ready for the Rags , and hopefully the Merc. piano player will be back for them , it will be like playing ten men.

Looks a bit rusty which is understandable. He'll be back to his best just in time to tear the rags a new one.

Was a strange change to bring him on. He's probably the worst of our midfielders when it comes to keeping the ball and we took off one of our forward runners for him and therefore when he did break out, he had nobody to thread it through to. It certainly wasn't the change to exercise any control of the game as I actually felt we lost it

Was a strange change to bring him on. He's probably the worst of our midfielders when it comes to keeping the ball and we took off one of our forward runners for him and therefore when he did break out, he had nobody to thread it through to. It certainly wasn't the change to exercise any control of the game as I actually felt we lost it
agreed should of been a straight swap for david, Sergio off for Jesus , mahrez/sterling off for sane, would of been the same in the middle but more pace upfront to counter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.