kevin friend replaces lee mason

I've heard a number of people on here suggest Webb's a United fan but I believe he's a big Sheff Utd fan. Think he has the crest tatooed on his leg or something like that.

sjk2008 said:
I've heard a number of people on here suggest Webb's a United fan but I believe he's a big Sheff Utd fan. Think he has the crest tatooed on his leg or something like that.

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa now behave please

i know a few blades lads

hes a sheff wed the pig...i seen his tatoo

cyprustavern said:
allan harper said:
cyprustavern said:
referees lie

That maybe so but the question was put to the panel what teams do they support, can't remember who Brain Horton and the rest of the speakers said they supported but remember Mason saying he was a Bolton fan.

i hear ya...its amazing how many referees dont support the big clubs though isnt it....seein as they like football and all that...strange..they all happen to be altrincham...or some shit team (no offence to alty i used to work there)

if it were you you wouldn't say you were a City fan, you'd want to referee City at the Etihad so you'd make up some bull.

cyprustavern said:
sjk2008 said:

i know a few blades lads

Well I knew it was one of them!!

JoeMercer'sWay said:
cyprustavern said:
allan harper said:
That maybe so but the question was put to the panel what teams do they support, can't remember who Brain Horton and the rest of the speakers said they supported but remember Mason saying he was a Bolton fan.

i hear ya...its amazing how many referees dont support the big clubs though isnt it....seein as they like football and all that...strange..they all happen to be altrincham...or some shit team (no offence to alty i used to work there)

if it were you you wouldn't say you were a City fan, you'd want to referee City at the Etihad so you'd make up some bull.

exactly ;-)

sjk2008 said:
cyprustavern said:
sjk2008 said:

i know a few blades lads

Well I knew it was one of them!!

i was jokin... hes man utd

Prestwich_Blue said:
allan harper said:
Mason is a Bolton fan and a very funny man, just a shame he's a shit ref.
So why was he allowed to shaft one of their fellow contenders for relegation? That's just as bad as reffing them himself.

As someone alluded to in another thread somewhere, at what point can ref's be told who they can and can't referee throughout the season and just how often does that change.

I mean my guess at the start of the season is that bar Bolton, he can ref any game. Yet, as the season progresses and Bolton become embroiled in relegation trouble does that number of teams increase to Bolton, Wigan, Wolves, QPR, Blackburn. Are Villa excluded from that list? Swansea? WBA?

There has to be a point where it stops otherwise if all those teams listed above played teams from the top half they just couldn't ref any game.

I mean, if there's a Utd fan amongst the refs (no jokes here please!!), as well as Utd, can he not ref, City, Arsenal, Chelsea & Liverpool because inevitably they're all either challengers or rivals.

sjk2008 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
allan harper said:
Mason is a Bolton fan and a very funny man, just a shame he's a shit ref.
So why was he allowed to shaft one of their fellow contenders for relegation? That's just as bad as reffing them himself.

As someone alluded to in another thread somewhere, at what point can ref's be told who they can and can't referee throughout the season and just how often does that change.

I mean my guess at the start of the season is that bar Bolton, he can ref any game. Yet, as the season progresses and Bolton become embroiled in relegation trouble does that number of teams increase to Bolton, Wigan, Wolves, QPR, Blackburn. Are Villa excluded from that list? Swansea? WBA?

There has to be a point where it stops otherwise if all those teams listed above played teams from the top half they just couldn't ref any game.

I mean, if there's a Utd fan amongst the refs (no jokes here please!!), as well as Utd, can he not ref, City, Arsenal, Chelsea & Liverpool because inevitably they're all either challengers or rivals.

your getting clued up now ....i knew i could convert you into the `conspiracy`.:-)..true though isnt it...amazing these refs dont support big teams...most of the country are either man u...liverpool...few arsenals/spurs...but refs...nah they dont support big teams do they ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.