kevin friend replaces lee mason

shame that the people behind me obviously read/watch so little football that they didn't know that Mason had been replaced, nor could they realise very early on that Lee Mason and Kevin Friend look very different and they were adamant that that linesman was the same one as the Chelsea game despite the fact that he'd been dropped for this week.

He had very little to do last night, though I thought he was a bit generous to us.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Halfpenny said:
Kevin Friend's just as bad, if not worse.

For once we had a ref who seem to understand the laws of the game as they are written. Nothing controversial which helps, and also WBA didn't have anybody who had been trained at the Charlie Adam School of Tackling!
Yeah, to be fair to him he did okay last night.

allan harper said:
Mason is a Bolton fan and a very funny man, just a shame he's a shit ref.

I know for a fact that he was a match going rag. Not a Bolton fan. At least when he was a ref in the North West Counties that was the case

Citysmith said:
allan harper said:

I know for a fact that he was a match going rag. Not a Bolton fan. At least when he was a ref in the North West Counties that was the case

I was at a sportsman's dinner with Brian Horton and Lee Mason and Mason told me he was a Bolton fan.

allan harper said:
Citysmith said:
allan harper said:

I was at a sportsman's dinner with Brian Horton and Lee Mason and Mason told me he was a Bolton fan.

referees lie

If Mason said he was a scum fan he wouldn't be allowed to ref them and give them match-winning decisions.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/manchester-united/schiedsrichterdetail/verein_985_567.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/manch ... 5_567.html</a>

Never lost a game under him. Played 8, won 7, drawn 1.

cyprustavern said:
allan harper said:
Citysmith said:

referees lie

That maybe so but the question was put to the panel what teams do they support, can't remember who Brain Horton and the rest of the speakers said they supported but remember Mason saying he was a Bolton fan.

allan harper said:
cyprustavern said:
allan harper said:

referees lie

That maybe so but the question was put to the panel what teams do they support, can't remember who Brain Horton and the rest of the speakers said they supported but remember Mason saying he was a Bolton fan.

i hear ya...its amazing how many referees dont support the big clubs though isnt it....seein as they like football and all that...strange..they all happen to be altrincham...or some shit team (no offence to alty i used to work there)

I thought the ref had a "deeecent" game last night. Kept his cards in his pocket. Didn't really notice him which is usually a good sign. Mind you, it WAS a fairly easy game to handle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.