Kevin Horlock!!!

lancs blue said:
citykev28 said:
didn't he get sent off at home to wycombe for aggresive walking??
Away to Bournemouth

It's in the Interview

MCFCForum.com: There was a famous Gillette Soccer Saturday clip when Jeff Stelling was seen telling the world that you’d been sent off against Chesterfield for “walking aggressively towards the referee” – Was this true and what actually happened?

Clarkey311 said:
lancs blue said:
Away to Bournemouth

It's in the Interview

MCFCForum.com: There was a famous Gillette Soccer Saturday clip when Jeff Stelling was seen telling the world that you’d been sent off against Chesterfield for “walking aggressively towards the referee” – Was this true and what actually happened?
it says away at chesterfield but it was definitely bournemouth away. we had two men sent off and it was pollock and jorlock. defintiely 100% bournemouth.

i didnt know he runs his own soccer school - what a waste that is because he should still be in the game coaching at a club.

I never liked him as much as I should have, his lack speed did it for me.

On reflection very consistent all round midfielder who chipped with plenty of goals.

Was this a Clark signing (and therefore his only worthwhile contribution the our club)?

As has already been said on here, he was a very important part of those back to back promotion sides. Perhaps he hasn't attained the iconic status of Dickov, the Goat and Weaver but he was as vital to that team as any of those players. Thanks for everything Kevin.

jimharri said:
As has already been said on here, he was a very important part of those back to back promotion sides. Perhaps he hasn't attained the iconic status of Dickov, the Goat and Weaver but he was as vital to that team as any of those players. Thanks for everything Kevin.
Wiekins wasn't far behind

not read this, so no doubt repeating all thats gone before, but loved what he did for man city. He was there when it mattered for us. Wembley and Blackburn.Would love to meet the man now and tell him what he means to us, unsung to fvck. Thank you for all you did. Played football like it should be, not brilliant but committed and made a difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.