Kevin Keegan.

C_T_I_D said:
One of my favourite City managers personally. Got me thinking, with his attacking prowess and seemingly abandonment of all things defensive how do you think he would do with the current squad of players we have? Do you hold him in as high regard as myself?

That division 1 (now Championship) season was one of the most enjoyable to date in my books. Great entertainment and I'm sure many fans would love to see us revert to those tactics sometimes given their criticism of Mancini's defence first policy.

Thoughts lads and lasses?

Not only could he not handle the big players he couldn't attract them here in the first place.
Tactics wise bob leaves him for dead.

de niro said:
C_T_I_D said:
One of my favourite City managers personally. Got me thinking, with his attacking prowess and seemingly abandonment of all things defensive how do you think he would do with the current squad of players we have? Do you hold him in as high regard as myself?

That division 1 (now Championship) season was one of the most enjoyable to date in my books. Great entertainment and I'm sure many fans would love to see us revert to those tactics sometimes given their criticism of Mancini's defence first policy.

Thoughts lads and lasses?

Not only could he not handle the big players he couldn't attract them here in the first place.
Tactics wise bob leaves him for dead.

I dont think anyone could disagree with either of these views. All i can add is that it was fun while it lasted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.