Kevin Keegan

Thought the Keegan Years were brilliant but some of his signings left a big question mark
I met him a,few times & he came to a couple of P&W meetings( one of them we never knew he was coming he just turned up with John Wardle ) plus he was the speaker at a charity sportsmans ( persons) dinner we arranged. The fans loved him as he was a top bloke & a true gent
Pity it went pair shape at the end but it was a great time for City fans while the fun lasted

Definitely a great pre-take over era.

i adored Ali Bernabia.

I think one of KK’s problems is he was always a bit blinded by big names and ‘celebrity’ signings. When they worked like Pearce, Anelka etc it was great but there were also complete disasters like Fowler, McManaman, Seaman etc
Fowler was largely a disaster,but his goal against utd,early in the derby at The Etihad was prob worth his transfer fee alone ,imo.
And he enjoyed scoring against them too,prob the happiest he had ever been at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.