Kevin the c**t Muscat

rhysmcfc said:
BlueSinclair said:
And he's a captain ? What is wrong with him and that club? Disgraceful.

That club is a club full of cunts supported by a bunch of cunts. Anyone who has been to an away game down there will tell you that.

Geez man, I hate hate hate that Muscat brings down the name of the club with horror tackles and dirty tactics, and I hate the undeniable sense that there's an old boys club, but there's no need for that.

Just as you shouldn't tar every MV player with that brush, the same applies to us supporters. I really don't think you should be spreading the SFC/MV hatred on this forum, given that I'm sure there's a few MV fans posting here, all of whom are united in their condemnation of the tackle.

For what it's worth I cringe at the anti-Sydney chants at MV games as they strike me as small-minded - there should be a rivalry, sure, but not a hatred.

Bang out of order. Deserves a life ban and if he ever steps on a pitch again someone should tackle him in the same way. C*nt

Nicky D said:
rhysmcfc said:
That club is a club full of cunts supported by a bunch of cunts. Anyone who has been to an away game down there will tell you that.

Geez man, I hate hate hate that Muscat brings down the name of the club with horror tackles and dirty tactics, and I hate the undeniable sense that there's an old boys club, but there's no need for that.

Just as you shouldn't tar every MV player with that brush, the same applies to us supporters. I really don't think you should be spreading the SFC/MV hatred on this forum, given that I'm sure there's a few MV fans posting here, all of whom are united in their condemnation of the tackle.

For what it's worth I cringe at the anti-Sydney chants at MV games as they strike me as small-minded - there should be a rivalry, sure, but not a hatred.

oh no you didnt!

is the lad alright though, to be fair it seemed as though he wasnt too bad

Muscat is a **** of the highest level though............TWAT!

Even Bosnich said he should be banned for the length of the players injury. That's coming from the man who knocked out Klinsmann deliberately, that in itself is saying something

Muscat always has been and always will be SCUM. Keep him off the pitch and out of the game altogether, I'm sure Victory will allow him to continue having a career in the game somehow, what a disgrace of a player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.