Khaldoon checks bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk!

mancityscot said:
is it just me or is his english exeptionally good. iwould think he was american after that. superb that he shows an interset in every happenings at the club. great chairman
Educated in America, according to that bastion of truth, Wikipedia.
<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khaldoon_Al_Mubarak" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khaldoon_Al_Mubarak</a>
In this case, it's probably true due to the fact that it would be easy enough to check out the claims.

Could we not change the word bluemoon to khaldoon you saw us standing alone and sing it at the coms he deserves it and thankyou for what you are doing for our club and our fans its a dream i never want to end and to you shiek mansour thankyou .

City Soul Boy said:
Could we not change the word bluemoon to khaldoon you saw us standing alone and sing it at the coms he deserves it and thankyou for what you are doing for our club and our fans its a dream i never want to end and to you shiek mansour thankyou .
Are you in a parallel universe?

wonder if he signed the Nicky Weaver petition as rober mugabe or boy george? if so i shouldn't have deleted them...

Khaldoon you legend.

So hard to belive this is really happening to us.

I keep expecting it to end and for him to say 'no more'.

If I could have wished for any xmas present it would have been to have a half decent team and yet he seems adamant on creating a world beating team.

I look at real madrid unveiling a new player in front of a full stadium and think - one day that could now be us.

I hope he stays - I cant get my head around him and Sheikh Mansour being here for any real lengh of time - its like in the Matrix when Agent Smith says 'We tried to create you the perfect world but you brains just wouldnt accept it'!

Big respect to Mr Khaldoon and Mr Mansour.

Kinky by name said:
City Soul Boy said:
Are you in a parallel universe?
if you mentioned first it then your quicker than me would be good though don't you think parallel universe must be !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.