Khaldoon checks bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk!

Kinky by name said:
City Soul Boy said:
if you mentioned first it then your quicker than me would be good though don't you think parallel universe must be !

it's not a pissing up the wall contest, just surprised you didn't see it
seen a few not all of them wish i had seen it !

City Soul Boy said:
Keith Moon said:
12 points goes to Kinky
i totally agree with you just wish i could type faster lol

pmsl.

just when i thought it would not be any more chuffed with the way Sheikh Mansour and Khaldoon Al Mubarak were running our club...they go up even further in my estimations...

Khaldoon you saw me standing alone etc
In yet another parallel universe-and indeed so long ago probably another epoch-check out what woz wrote by moi on page 13.
Suggestion-read the whole thread it saves repetetetetetition.I claim those 12 points.

sweynforkbeard said:
In yet another parallel universe-and indeed so long ago probably another epoch-check out what woz wrote by moi on page 13.
Suggestion-read the whole thread it saves repetetetetetition.I claim those 12 points.
I get null points yep you get the 12 points kinky gets six anyone who can beat sweynforkbeard !

sweynforkbeard said:

I've checked...
'tis true
You can certainly have the points
I never asked for them in any case

our remarks were separated by 13 pages of posts; i thought I'd scanned the lot (obviously) I missed yours

my surprise at CSB was because our posts were a lot closer (about five apart), that is all

Kinky by name said:
sweynforkbeard said:

I've checked...
'tis true
You can certainly have the points
I never asked for them in any case

our remarks were separated by 13 pages of posts; i thought I'd scanned the lot (obviously) I missed yours

my surprise at CSB was because our posts were a lot closer (about five apart), that is all

KBN sits down to pee.

God I love our owners, class interview by a classy man. Roll on the the good times.

BillyShears said:
On every level that man is an absolute gentleman. I've said for the better part of 8 or 9 months now, that IMO, we have the right people running our club, and with the amount of things they have done for us the supporters, we owe it to them to support their decision making unwaveringly.

Mr Al Mubarak is a genius, he has even got me agreeing wholeheartedly with BillyShears...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.