Khaldoon checks bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk!

jeffmr2 said:
Great interview,what an articulate and passionate gentleman.
I thought Nige De Jong was cool but Khaldoon is the ultimate in coolness.

Watching this interview makes me think its time all the petty squabbling that goes on here should be put aside,lets make our owners proud of our behaviour.

fuck off clown feet

Pride in Battle... Pride in Owners.

Great interview and really makes you feel like you are part of something special happening.

I'm 33 and lived in Stretford for 20 of them, I can't wait for the payback!

CTID

california blue said:
Just something i noticed about the KDM interview - came across genuine and articulated - very impressed. However the only time he flinched from a body language point was when he was quizzed about the academy. Around minute 13 he is asked about how important the academy is and he scratches his nose. Now this is a classic sign of withholding back info - If this is to do with Jim Cassel being pushed out or that the academy is not that important i dont know. Just pointing something out. Take a look yourself. Completely calf throughout the whole interview apart from that question.

FFS, maybe he just had an itchy nose :p

pmsl at ssn reading out comments from Khaldoon interview on o.s. as if it is a breaking news story that they have been handed!

ssn really are useless.

MCFC OK said:
Pride in Battle... Pride in Owners.

Great interview and really makes you feel like you are part of something special happening.

I'm 33 and lived in Stretford for 20 of them, I can't wait for the payback!

CTID

RAG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.