Khaldoon checks bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk!

I think he's partly learned English in the Middle East, but obviously has been educated at length somewhere in the U.S. It certainly has an American ring to it.

Damocles said:
I didn't like when he called us 'Manchester'. It feels like what Yank commentators say when they don't know what they are talking about.

"And it's Manchester vs Arse-en-ul here, at Old Traaafford"

I liked he called us Manchester and also he didn't call fergie sir .

You can sense the kind of presence and stature he has just from how he conducted himself - it's very clear that he knows his role in the whole process, but was most impressed with the way he spoke and carried himself in general - just oozes dignity and class without any need for bragging or pride.

Would have liked to have seen a few more questions put to him, but nice to see this place mentioned. It seems like the club recognise this forum as the main fan forum anyway :)

markbmcfc said:
I think he's partly learned English in the Middle East, but obviously has been educated at length somewhere in the U.S. It certainly has an American ring to it.

He went to Tufts (that's in Boston, a good school), and that must have had an impact. I said pages ago that he speaks English with a mild American tones, it's pretty blatant :-) imo, I'm glad it wasn't just me then. I'd love to find out if he ever went to Fenway whilst he was here.

"City", "critics", "delighted", "Garry", "manage", "Mark", "example", "players", "outstanding" etc.

Im currently in Devon in a caravan using my O2 mobile dongle and i cant watch it, it streams about 14 seconds of it and stops! Im going to wetherspoons (steak club nite) later on so i will get on the wifi there and watch it

Kinky by name said:
jeffmr2 said:
Great interview,what an articulate and passionate gentleman.
I thought Nige De Jong was cool but Khaldoon is the ultimate in coolness.

Watching this interview makes me think its time all the petty squabbling that goes on here should be put aside,lets make our owners proud of our behaviour.

fuck off clown feet

How do you know about my feet!!!

Brucie Bonus said:
markbmcfc said:

He went to Tufts (that's in Boston, a good school), and that must have had an impact. I said pages ago that he speaks English with a mild American tones, it's pretty blatant :-) imo, I'm glad it wasn't just me then. I'd love to find out if he ever went to Fenway whilst he was here.

"City", "critics", "delighted", "Garry", "manage", "Mark", "example", "players", "outstanding" etc.
Hmmm must be. I did detect a little bit of the Queens' English in there somewhere too.

Just sounds a lot different to English as spoken by those from the Middle East in Australia...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opY71mwvLJI[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.