Khaldoon End Of Season Interview Thread

well today there is maybe 10,000 under 16s footballers affiliated to the group ,see any benefits in that? not to mention partnerships such as citi bank ,

Absolutely, an organisation with branches in the US, Japan, Australia and the UK should be in a position to generate much more valuable sponsorships than one only based in the UK.

prior to the take over ,a lot of players left without a backward glance some even stuck the boot in ,not today its seems people are treated very very well,thats a important consideration for any new recruits, its all good we have a fantastic future
Hasn't Mino Raiola been quoted as saying we know how to treat footballers and he regrets moving Balotelli away. Got to help when negotiating for his other clients.

"My concern was that it was the quality of the players that won us that league.”

Well, fuck me. I never realised it was the quality of players that could win things. Your insight is utterly masterful. Fancy that, top players = winning things. What next, in your stunning series of the less obvious:

Tall people find it easier to reach things?
Fast cars can overtake quicker?
Hard hitters make better boxers?

Do please enlighten us Sensei...

katie-hopkins.jpg

"My concern was that it was the quality of the players that won us that league.”

Well, fuck me. I never realised it was the quality of players that could win things. Your insight is utterly masterful. Fancy that, top players = winning things. What next, in your stunning series of the less obvious:

Tall people find it easier to reach things?
Fast cars can overtake quicker?
Hard hitters make better boxers?

Do please enlighten us Sensei...

Lol. If you bother to read the rest of that post you'll understand the point I was making. If not, I'll be happy to explain it for you.

Lol. If you bother to read the rest of that post you'll understand the point I was making. If not, I'll be happy to explain it for you.

Couldn't you just have explained it then, when it became clear he didn't grasp your point and had 75% less dickery to your post?

What did people want him to do? Describe the season through interpretive dance? Play blue moon on the trumpet?

You keep banging on about how useless his speech is. What would You want to year to make it interesting. For You at least ...
I'm a City fan of many years standing. I don't want to hear how wonderful everything is, how we've got a plan that we're achieving and all that crap. I want to hear about the three managers we sacked last season, how we've got no money to rebuild the stand that's falling down or why we had to sell our only decent player. That sort of stuff.

I'm a City fan of many years standing. I don't want to hear how wonderful everything is, how we've got a plan that we're achieving and all that crap. I want to hear about the three managers we sacked last season, how we've got no money to rebuild the stand that's falling down or why we had to sell our only decent player. That sort of stuff.

And when the pies were shit .....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.