Khaldoon Interview on OS

Blue Smarties said:
Manager to be announced within two weeks.

Big summer in terms of signings.

Going to build a fantastic team at New York City FC however Manchester City are the number one priority and always will be.

-- Fri May 31, 2013 4:47 pm --

Stadium expansion confirmed.

-- Fri May 31, 2013 4:48 pm --

The new women's team is going to get a lot of support, we want to dominate women's football as well. DOMINATION OF THE WORLD - even mentions dominating the under 12's!

sky blue bras?

LoveCity said:
Jesus Christ, what a snake Ogden is. Look at his headline derived from that interview:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/10092274/Manuel-Pellegrini-expected-to-win-every-competition-as-Manchester-City-manager-says-chairman.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... irman.html</a>

We do know that editors, and not the writers themselves, create the headlines, right?

BringBackSwales said:
Blue Smarties said:
Manager to be announced within two weeks.

Big summer in terms of signings.

Going to build a fantastic team at New York City FC however Manchester City are the number one priority and always will be.

-- Fri May 31, 2013 4:47 pm --

Stadium expansion confirmed.

-- Fri May 31, 2013 4:48 pm --

The new women's team is going to get a lot of support, we want to dominate women's football as well. DOMINATION OF THE WORLD - even mentions dominating the under 12's!

sky blue bras?

Bought a set for the wife from the club shop once..How kinky is that lol

simonmdm said:
I won't be able to watch the interview till later on but the quotes from on here and twitter seem promising.

I wouldn't get too excited mate, its just a very clever man answering preplanned questions very smartly. Nice to hear but to sum up:- Manicni is a great guy and manager but the club needed to go in a different direction, we are getting a new manager and new signings, we will attempt to win every competition we enter.

The only thing that really stuck with me was his obvious disappointment at our CL performances, I guess thats what Mancini was ultimately sacked for.

wayne71 said:
simonmdm said:
I won't be able to watch the interview till later on but the quotes from on here and twitter seem promising.

I wouldn't get too excited mate, its just a very clever man answering preplanned questions very smartly. Nice to hear but to sum up:- Manicni is a great guy and manager but the club needed to go in a different direction, we are getting a new manager and new signings, we will attempt to win every competition we enter.

The only thing that really stuck with me was his obvious disappointment at our CL performances, I guess thats what Mancini was ultimately sacked for.

Bloody hell your a positive guy aren't you

Comes across so passionately, great to see! When asked about the development around the stadium he seemed almost gleeful, more good news to come!

wayne71 said:
simonmdm said:

The stadium expansion was nice to have confirmed, the ladies team will be supported..

wayne71 said:
simonmdm said:

Mancini would have been sacked if Aguero had not scored that goal. KAM's reference to the man-management skills of new manager were a big clue as to why Bobby went but that is now the past.

KAM is a very clever, very impressive guy and he uses his end of season address to give out some clear messages and they are, once again, the sort of messages that supporters should feel good about. He is re-emphasizing that City really do mean business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.