Khaldoon Interview on OS

The Man With The Stick said:
Gather that was recorded in New York and they've been back a week(ish). That makes the 2 week wait for the new gaffer only a week or less. Hope it's Monday.
I was thinking this as well

This is probably the most important thread this month. I'm quite surprised by the relative paucity of replies so far. I mean after the actual interview and not before.

I am quite pleased that he mentioned JROD as I see him as the future. Stadium expansion, Mancini, stressed the change in mentality of the club, female team etc. There is a lot in there.

I have mixed feelings about the season,

We've had a very difficult season, to say the least.

Coming second in the Premier League; it's not great, but it's an achievement

Coming second in the FA Cup; again, it's not great, but it, it, it's good

Champions' League is an area I would say that I'm definitely very disappointed in our performances there

All in the first 45 seconds, and sums up my feelings about the season perfectly. We're just so fortunate to have people of this calibre in charge of our club.

I was only buy a gold season ticket this season & no cup schemes,he's just changed my mind. Platinum & cup schemes it is !

avoidconfusion said:
bluemonkey71 said:
Funny now he calls Tixi, cheeky ...

Also a big grin when asked about transfers...

I remember him bigging up our transfer window a year ago as well..... we all know what happened...

Last year he said there would be very measured signings and not to expect to much!

lot to learn i'm afraid, not a single mention of "ducks in a row" .

Seriously, the bloke oozes class, the club is in good hands, the likes of which we have never known

jimharri said:
I have mixed feelings about the season,

We've had a very difficult season, to say the least.

Coming second in the Premier League; it's not great, but it's an achievement

Coming second in the FA Cup; again, it's not great, but it, it, it's good

Champions' League is an area I would say that I'm definitely very disappointed in our performances there

All in the first 45 seconds, and sums up my feelings about the season perfectly. We're just so fortunate to have people of this calibre in charge of our club.

I'm surprised a Bluemooner didn't appear on camera when he said this, screaming at Khaldoon and accusing him of not remembering where we were 10 years ago and the lows of York away. Oh, and using the word perspective. :)

Danamy said:
Watching it i felt like a little kid in junior school sat in assembly listening in awe to the Headmaster

Haha what school did you go to? i used to sit there picking my nose wishing for him to bore off!!

I really liked how he mentioned Rodwell's two goals as one of his own highlights from this season. So much pain for the guy this season and then he ends it on a high :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.