Khaldoon interview

crazyg said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
bluemoon73 said:
Is that because they are not using it to describe you Mr Moustache?
Thanks for associating me with such a term of reference, but no.

I hate the use of that term, especially in a footballing context, to describe conducting yourself in a befitting way. It is a word that cunts who support united, Arsenal and Liverpool have used for years to impose their own sense of superiority on the likes of City. I'd rather we didn't adapt it with such gusto. It's just a personal view, mind :-)
Classy comment :)
You're very kind. I'm much obliged.

Right!

Who's the prop Man who moved the PL trophy halfway through the interview?

In the first half of the interview the base of the PL trophy wasn't visible. Then in the second half of the interview the whole of the PL trophy was visible.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Ray78 said:
I am looking forward to Part 2 of the interview.
I have it on good authority that this is the bit where he loses the plot and offers Nicola McCarthy out on at least three occasions.

Any mentions of a certain Frenchman?

I loved the way he said HRH Sheikh mansour bin zayad al nayahn called him immediately after the Sunderland game and told him he still believes !

ElMatador said:
I loved the way he said HRH Sheikh mansour bin zayad al nayahn called him immediately after the Sunderland game and told him he still believes !

We will never know if that "call" was a motivation speech or more of a kick-in-the-ass talk, either way, it worked and got the team lifted up.
Well done Sheikh Mansour !
And i concur as everybody else, Khaldoon oozes class of the highest order.

A really good bloke. You can tell he feels exactly as us fans do after certain performances. I have to agree with him about the WBA game aswell, I wasn't convinced we could win the league after that game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.