Khaldoon interview

Marvin said:
Liked the way he spoke about Joleon, Barry and Chappy.

You could tell he was sincere.

Important to be capable. Important to have the means behind you to deliver plans. Important to have a human touch

We've got all 3.

It's 'Julian', Marv.

Every time I listen to him i can't but make comparison to the Swales' years or even Franny lee for that matter! Our club has just come on leaps, more leaps and any number of bounds since that wonderful day in September 2008! Just all very classy.... but I can't wait to hear what Khaldoon has to say about FFP!

He often seems a little, what's the word? Considered? Whilst talking about the Sheikh. Perhaps walking a fine line between talking about a senior national dignitary vs playing to the gallery of fans. Otherwise I found that the most enjoyable yet.

goat boy said:
He often seems a little, what's the word? Considered? Whilst talking about the Sheikh. Perhaps walking a fine line between talking about a senior national dignitary vs playing to the gallery of fans. Otherwise I found that the most enjoyable yet.

Different culture so he probably has to be a bit careful when talking about the sheik. After all he is royalty. You don't really hear people who work for the royal household making jokes about the queen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.