Khaldoon interview

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
"history will judge what was right for football" brilliant.

There's a banner in there somewhere. - Right next to the "thank you Sheikh Mansour" Banner
Great idea, that. If BM was to set up a fund for such a banner, I'd contribute a tenner. Don't know how much a decent banner (a la the Sheikh Mansour or the ''loud, proud and loyal'' ones) cost, but even if 100 blues on here contributed, that would shirley cover it? Then stick it above the singing section in the South stand.

It is probably has been said but the Club is in safe hands. Although every decision will not be correct, perfect, popular or agreeable they will make them with the Club's best intentions.

Watching that just makes me glow with pride. It's almost impossible not to look at the achievement and progression of our youngsters and our facilities and the franchises and not be wowed by the scale of it all. Obviously you're aware of it all and again we heard nothing new but the effect is all the greater when it's condensed and the most recent HD footage shoves it into your face and says have your fill. He's looking forward to this interview in 2020? Not compared to me you're not. Mind you, I hope he hasn't got bored or the oil hasn't run out. Shit...

Nice to see K.A.M acknowledging the strides made at underage level at the club. And a wonderful touch to see some of the young lads have the honour of bringing out the PL trophy on sunday.

Skashion said:
Watching that just makes me glow with pride. It's almost impossible not to look at the achievement and progression of our youngsters and our facilities and the franchises and not be wowed by the scale of it all. Obviously you're aware of it all and again we heard nothing new but the effect is all the greater when it's condensed and the most recent HD footage shoves it into your face and says have your fill. He's looking forward to this interview in 2020? Not compared to me you're not. Mind you, I hope he hasn't got bored or the oil hasn't run out. Shit...

And to think with all that in mind we're on course to break even this year..........it's simply mind blowing

What a brilliant interview, he is steely in his resolve

I love the emphasis on integrity, and it's something the club have exuded this season

Things are looking good

Listening to him, we've took a short term hit, but will demand a long term gain. Seems our boys are pretty pissed off with UEFA and their pandering to the G14, I expect we won't be so gracious in the future, we are now an unstoppable force globally and the rest will have to adapt to the blue future.

Just watched part 2.

Even better than part 1.

I love his comments re FFP. Proper rinses UEFA but in a very calm, collected and diplomatic way. The intelligence and confidence he exudes is very very impressive. The 'whats right for football' quote is the work of a genius. The way he refers to UEFA's sanctions as 'a pinch' just proves how the club views UEFA's ridiculous rules.

It's clear the owner wants global domination from both a football and commercial perspective.

I'm convinced he'll get his wishes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.