Khaldoon interview

Tim of the Oak said:
Biffo123 said:
Only quickly scanned through the replies on here , but have to say what a class act this guy is . Says it as he , and most of us on here feel , he clearly knows the club , players and staff . Thought it was great to mention Chappy , how many other Chairman would know the kitman . Seems to be clear in his opinions on our incoming and outgoing players and wants the business sorting out sooner rather than later , all sounds good to me .

Chappy'snalways in the media so this is no real surprise.

I am sure he is a great guy but he likes his share of the limelight by kit man standards

Agree , he is quite high profile for the job he does , but it seems that the players quite like him ( also lives quite near me , but that another question ( Chappy that is , not Khaldoon ) anyway we digress ) Mr Khaldoon seems to have a clear vision of where he wants the club to go, and with people like him at the helm the future looks bright

Very cool & considered. I reckon he carries his own (golden) fork for when he goes to the chippy before the match. None of this wooden fork nonsense

Lol Sheikh Mansoor knows about the song!

HH Shk Mansoor is a fan, I can see him just like us, fans. Wish I could watch a game with him and see his reactions lol.

We are very lucky to have the owners and executives we do.

This club is going to go places, FFP or no FFP God willing there is no stopping us.

Henkeman said:
Kompany is King said:
Is there any other Chairman in Premier League football who does an end of season interview like ours?

Yes it I'm sure it is stage managed but the fact he does it and give his personal insights is fantastic.

We are so lucky to have such management and such a Chairman.

To the Sheikh, thank you, once more.

Not so sure - I know that David Sullivan chats to West Ham fans on Twitter all through the season. Same game, different racquet.

Fair comment. Good to know. Thanks for sharing.

Wonder if other top teams would like to interview/extend transparency/accountability.

Kompany is King said:
Henkeman said:
Kompany is King said:
Is there any other Chairman in Premier League football who does an end of season interview like ours?

Yes it I'm sure it is stage managed but the fact he does it and give his personal insights is fantastic.

We are so lucky to have such management and such a Chairman.

To the Sheikh, thank you, once more.

Not so sure - I know that David Sullivan chats to West Ham fans on Twitter all through the season. Same game, different racquet.

Fair comment. Good to know. Thanks for sharing.

Wonder if other top teams would like to interview/extend transparency/accountability.

They do, it's called UEFA.

The transfer note was the interesting bit, don't see why it's in 2 parts but oh well, hopefully they'll talk about the wider plans for the CFG in the 2nd part.

The pyramid of excellence.

We've come so far so quickly.

The final target will be the hardest...to move past Barca Real Madrid and Bayern. Might take as many years again but with the right people in charge we could do it.

He is so well-spoken and intelligent. A true role model. Thank you Khaldoon and thank you Mansour for where this club is now and for where it is going.

Be interesting to hear his thoughts on FFP.
I doubt we'll be getting the ins and outs of the fail (FWIW I think PB has that down pat having read his last musings on UEFA's toolkits and break even calculations and even under fair critic from Irwell it looks like a plausibly sound explanation)
Are we expecting a swipe at UEFA from our chairman - personally I doubt it although he may offer his and the boards disappointment at the apparent goalposts on wheels approach from UEFA.
BTW My top 3 goals were Yaya's v Sunderland (Wembley) - Kuns v Utd (1st at ours) - Negredo (either v Munich at ours and v Spurs at ours)
Must admit I do quite look forward to the Chairmans post season and pre-season chat.

Just had a listen to his interview, top man were lucky to have him. Very professional

I just shown this to come colleagues in China, they barely follow football but did not even know clubs have chairmen, they only ever see managers or players in the news.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.