Khaldoon

Except he didn't push for it despite signing up, but you keep the negativity going Corky...
I am more minded to do that than trust a man who will sell us down the river if more money is involved.

Home games in the UAE anyone?

I am more minded to do that than trust a man who will sell us down the river if more money is involved.

Home games in the UAE anyone?
It was a horrible mis-step and the sight of a Glazer statement on our website still sickens me to my core
But two things. We were the last ones invited and it was presented as a fair accompli and there was definitely an element of panicked fear of missing out. Very out of character
But also we were one of the very first out, despite Chelsea’s showboating.
Secondly, I understand it was driven by Ferran Sorriano who it is fair to say is no friend of the fans, a pure bread head behind the micro-aggressions that are the pointless but constant season ticket increases

It was a horrible mis-step and the sight of a Glazer statement on our website still sickens me to my core
But two things. We were the last ones invited and it was presented as a fair accompli and there was definitely an element of panicked fear of missing out. Very out of character
But also we were one of the very first out, despite Chelsea’s showboating.
Secondly, I understand it was driven by Ferran Sorriano who it is fair to say is no friend of the fans, a pure bread head behind the micro-aggressions that are the pointless but constant season ticket increases
The Glazer quote on our website was a big clue in retrospect?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.