Khaldoons End of Season Interview

Yes you can. Success on the field in no way has to come at the expense of ignoring the fans. The globalist approach of CFG and treating your 37,000 season ticket holders at the biggest part of that global organisation as valued customers, are definitely not mutually exclusive.

Is our ticketing better than it's even been? Is the communication with the fans better than it's ever been. Let's be honest here. Soriano does not give one single solitary fuck about us, apart from wondering how much more cash he can squeeze out of us. He killed Points of Blue and was most reluctant to set up City Matters, which he only did because he was forced to by the PL and Parliament.

Then Khaldoon comes along and says how great you all are ns most of you go gooey eyed and weak at the knees, despite all the evidence that the club never, ever, sticks up for us. We may have one of the most supine fan bases there is.
When isn’t winning a treble enough?
What was you Christmas list like as a child? Were you disappointed every year? If so did you ever think you might be being unreasonable?
We’ve just won a historic treble & got 2 monkeys off our back; 3 premiership in a row and a first champions league and as cherry on top beat the old enemy in the final of the FA cup.
Perhaps the chairman’s end of season review is exactly that, a review of what happened not what may happen in the future.
Utopia does not exist it’s only a perfect world to aim for and how do we not know they are working on improving the “ fan experience “
Seems a little churlish to piss on the parade but that’s just my view but seems you’ve foisted yours on this forum I felt the need to record mine!

Yes you can. Success on the field in no way has to come at the expense of ignoring the fans. The globalist approach of CFG and treating your 37,000 season ticket holders at the biggest part of that global organisation as valued customers, are definitely not mutually exclusive.

Is our ticketing better than it's even been? Is the communication with the fans better than it's ever been. Let's be honest here. Soriano does not give one single solitary fuck about us, apart from wondering how much more cash he can squeeze out of us. He killed Points of Blue and was most reluctant to set up City Matters, which he only did because he was forced to by the PL and Parliament.

Then Khaldoon comes along and says how great you all are ns most of you go gooey eyed and weak at the knees, despite all the evidence that the club never, ever, sticks up for us. We may have one of the most supine fan bases there is.
So you see the truth, and we're all dicks for believing it?

Nah, just some of us are more level headed.

Utopia does not exist it’s only a perfect world to aim for and how do we not know they are working on improving the “ fan experience “
Seems a little churlish to piss on the parade but that’s just my view but seems you’ve foisted yours on this forum I felt the need to record mine!
How do I know? I've spent 4 years working closely with Danny Wilson and his team via City Matters. The COO has launched a programme called 'The Integrated Fan Experience'' or IFX for short.

Do you know how many fans are involved in that? Not a single fuckimg one. Not even the City Malters reps. Last I heard thud not even had any feedback on it. Does that sound to you like an organisation that puts the 'fan experience' at the heart of everything it does?

No, but I'm a bit constipated. At least you made me laugh. I should be so chilled as I'm having a pleasant week relaxing in Wales.

I know I'm coming over as ungrateful for everything they've done for us but I'm really not. I had tears rolling down my face when I got inside the Atatürk stadium at the sheer emotion of watching my team as favourites in a CL final. I know I'm so blessed to be watching us at the greatest time in our history.

But having spent 4 years working closely with the club's operational management team, and getting increasingly frustrated about how they pay lip service to us but simply don't seem to get us in any meaningful sense.

Khaldoon is an exceptional communicator and a joy to listen to but the platitudes just wash over me these days.

I guess you’ve earned the right to feel how you do - FOC. : )

Marked by or showing lethargy, passivity, or blameworthy indifference.

I think we've put up with so much over the last 40 years and it took us 15 years to really rise up against Swales. We're the only one of the top six (and many other clubs) that doesn't have an independent supporter group. I doubt anyone would swap the great team we have now, for a shit team but a totally efficient ticket office.

The frustrating thing is that there's not much they need to do to be the best both on and off the field. We have a CL winning team on the field but a NW Counties league operation off it.
If we have a NW Counties off field team now, what was it when Uncle Bernard was in charge?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.