Khaldoons End of Season Interview

Can I introduce you to punctuation sometime?

Wasn't that bad? We were treated like shit by UEFA. No consideration for able-bodied fans let alone less mobile & disabled.

And when people say "Be careful what you wish for" I definitely don't want a change of ownership. Because the once-a-year tourist won't give this club the same support that we've given for so many years, through thick and thin.

All I wish for is that when they praise us fans, they actually do something tangible for us. Wouldn't it have been nice if he'd said, "...and to show our gratitude, we're freezing ticket prices". That's not a lot to ask is it?
You wish the ownership would do something tangible for us ?

Have you been hiding under a rock for 10 years? In case you’ve forgotten this ownership has just delivered us the treble not to mention transformed East Manchester, created thousands upon thousands of jobs and homes for Mancunians and made our club one of the biggest in the world. This is without mentioning the countless other amazing things they have done for us.

It should be us giving our gratitude for the rest of our lives to HRH and Khaldoon ffs.

If you can’t enjoy these times and still find ways to criticise this ownership then i truly pity you.

I despair on here at times.

Last edited:

Wasn't that bad? We were treated like shit by UEFA. No consideration for able-bodied fans let alone less mobile & disabled.

And when people say "Be careful what you wish for" I definitely don't want a change of ownership. Because the once-a-year tourist won't give this club the same support that we've given for so many years, through thick and thin.

All I wish for is that when they praise us fans, they actually do something tangible for us. Wouldn't it have been nice if he'd said, "...and to show our gratitude, we're freezing ticket prices". That's not a lot to ask is it?
Do something tangible for us like build the greatest club side ever and regenerate the stadium and surrounding areas .
I’ve followed England and City since the 80s and believe me I’ve seen much worse than the shit show that UEFA dished up last week.
Enjoy the ride and stop looking for perfection because it won’t happen and the ride won’t last forever.

How do I know? I've spent 4 years working closely with Danny Wilson and his team via City Matters. The COO has launched a programme called 'The Integrated Fan Experience'' or IFX for short.

Do you know how many fans are involved in that? Not a single fuckimg one. Not even the City Malters reps. Last I heard thud not even had any feedback on it. Does that sound to you like an organisation that puts the 'fan experience' at the heart of everything it does?
You can tell:
1. You’re upset
2. You’re emotionally engaged

… because your spelling mistakes have rocketed!

Our senior management aren’t going to sacrifice their jobs by refusing to put up ticket prices. The benefit we have, to balance out ticket price increases, is that early buy tickets for lower price games have become cheaper.
Agree with a lot of this, but I do think there is margin for some creative thinking on pricing. For example, offering supporters that have held a season ticket for the past 3 seasons a 30% discount for the 2023-2024 season, acknowledging supporter loyalty with a nod to our 3 in 3 and Treble achievements. Just one example of how they could send a tangible message of how they value our support at a time when for many, times are not easy financially.

Agree with a lot of this, but I do think there is margin for some creative thinking on pricing. For example, offering supporters that have held a season ticket for the past 3 seasons a 30% discount for the 2023-2024 season, acknowledging supporter loyalty with a nod to our 3 in 3 and Treble achievements. Just one example of how they could send a tangible message of how they value our support at a time when for many, times are not easy financially.
It would be great if loyalty was recognised.

The best way to judge people is to look them straight in the eyes, the tongue can lie but your face and eyes don't,
khaldoons look says it all for me, it's clear we have been rubbished by the 9 clubs in the Premier League and them over the road, They fear Manchester City that much and don't fancy a fair fight and will do anything to rock the boat,

But this time for me them clubs have gone too far and we want our day in the sun against them, Not only will we keep on beating them on the field of play but off the field, We will find new ways to keep one step ahead of the rest and print our own money,

Manchester City is very much still an working progress at ground level, The sky is the limit business-wise, the new thing is shirt sales rocketing and every kid wants a Manchester City kit with Haaland or Grealish on the back.

I hope we take them all to court

Not rearly that arsed about punctuation being correct on blue moon forum pal,yess thats uefa they are all about themselves nothin new there,but that aint man citys fault or the board controlin us is it,all i know is which is a fact,we were fuckin shite,infact DOGSHIT,until them boys took us over and put us on the map,and yess proved all doubters wrong and stuck by and pumped over a billion into our club and infastructure in this great city and put my club on the map big time,we have now just won the treble ,YESS THE TREBLE,so one thing is for sure u wont get a bad word said about city from me,im not arsed about hand outs off city,there givin me everything ive ever dreamed of yess its a dear doo nowadays followin city but enjoy it because u never know when it will end,im also not botherd about the tourists comin to watch city,it just means we are gettin a real big club an sittin at the top table,its certainly no time to slate the club thats for sure,no way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.