Khaldoons End of Season Interview

I don't think Ceferin was on the gravy train at the time, may have been the Belgian ex PM??
Yes you are right. Thanks for correcting me. The broad point remains that the last thing we want to do is make public statements about the PL case...the same thing we accused UEFA of doing so Khaldoon has to remain discrete for now.

Our senior management aren’t going to sacrifice their jobs by refusing to put up ticket prices.
I've sat on this long enough. This is a verbatim extract from the board minutes from September or October 2017.

SP asked about the financial impact of price increases in general admission tickets. The Chairman said that there should be no increase in GA ticket prices going forward as the fans' tolerance limit had been reached.

You have to ask why the chairman told the board this 6 years ago yet prices have continued to rise. As I've shown recently, there's no link between General Admission price increases and increases in matchday revenue. I'd like to know why Khaldoon either changed his tune or was ignored.

Our chairman praised us in his interview. He said our support has played a significant part in our success on the pitch. It'd be nice if the club reciprocated occasionally, yet they've taken us for mugs, steadily pricing "legacy fans" out and targeting tourists instead. Of course most of us will continue to put our hands in our pockets to support the club but it'd be nice if the club supported us for a change.

Not rearly that arsed about punctuation being correct on blue moon forum pal,yess thats uefa they are all about themselves nothin new there,but that aint man citys fault or the board controlin us is it,all i know is which is a fact,we were fuckin shite,infact DOGSHIT,until them boys took us over and put us on the map,and yess proved all doubters wrong and stuck by and pumped over a billion into our club and infastructure in this great city and put my club on the map big time,we have now just won the treble ,YESS THE TREBLE,so one thing is for sure u wont get a bad word said about city from me,im not arsed about hand outs off city,there givin me everything ive ever dreamed of yess its a dear doo nowadays followin city but enjoy it because u never know when it will end,im also not botherd about the tourists comin to watch city,it just means we are gettin a real big club an sittin at the top table,its certainly no time to slate the club thats for sure,no way
bang on correct here^^^^
the club have said thank you for your support a million times over with what they have done for us,its beyond belief from the days of Pearce when we couldnt hit a barn door that this has happend, i can understand PB saying about the CL shambles but maybe he should understand if he has complaint then take it to the source and thats UEFA and not the club, if your meal is bad its the chefs fault not the waiter, the club may launch an enquiry with UEFA but give them time

Last edited:
bang on correct here^^^^
the club have said thank you for your support a million times over with what they have done for us,its beyond belief from the days of Pearce when we couldnt hit a barn door that this has happend, i can understand PB saying about the CL shambles but maybe he should understand if he has complaint then take it to the source and thats UEFA and not the club, if your meal is bad its the chefs fault not the waiter
FFS. Can't some of you read your native language? I'm not blaming the club for what happened in Istanbul (although they knew it could well happen).

What I'd like is for them to support us and acknowledge it. I'd also like to see our support acknowledged not just by words but by price freezes. I really don't think that's being ungrateful.

FFS. Can't some of you read your native language? I'm not blaming the club for what happened in Istanbul (although they knew it could well happen).

What I'd like is for them to support us and acknowledge it. I'd also like to see our support acknowledged not just by words but by price freezes. I really don't think that's being ungrateful.
price freezes, i'd love that to maybe sainsburys and esso and EON could jump on board, are you for real in the current financial climate, the club has rewarded us more than you could ever imagine possible i do think your being ungratefull

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.