Khaldoons End of Season Interview

I liked part 2 just as much as 1. I didn’t know about where the development of each of the other clubs was up to and it’s interesting to see they all follow the same blueprint that has worked for us.

Not as exciting as hearing about City but more informative.

Overall impressive.

Even if you don’t like these anymore or find them boring at least you have the option. I don’t see other clubs offering the same.

Difficult to appeal to everyone in the CFG around the World in 20 minutes!

Safe hands.

Always good to hear from the chairman but not the greatest interview he’s done this time.

Probably circumstance though with us winning everything.
The rallying call ones if we dont win multiple trophies are always the better interviews.

No mention of transfers and just basically saying how good things are, which is nice tbf.
I thought he looked a bit tired to be honest so maybe the season and the flaming charges and the hostility of outside forces are beginning to take their toll?

I liked part 2 just as much as 1. I didn’t know about where the development of each of the other clubs was up to and it’s interesting to see they all follow the same blueprint that has worked for us.

Not as exciting as hearing about City but more informative.

Overall impressive.

Even if you don’t like these anymore or find them boring at least you have the option. I don’t see other clubs offering the same.

Difficult to appeal to everyone in the CFG around the World in 20 minutes!

Safe hands.

I'm the opposite. I don't like that side of things. It's the dark side of where football has gone. We wouldn't be where we are without this though, so I just have to suck it up. I want to hear about the north stand, not have a short response before talking about a new stadium in New York and the other global investment. I don't give a fuck about those clubs.

But they know if they build a statue for Bell, Lee and Summerbee we'll lap it up whilst they continue building the brand! We're the most valuable asset, for now, so we'll still get the biggest investment. We've just won the treble and our owners have been incredible, but it's all just a spreadsheet. The women's side of things is abysmal. There's no return there so it's not worthwhile investing.

It just brings out the cynical side to me. As with the ticket fiasco for Real Madrid, it's all about £££'s now. The loyal hardcore can be pushed aside for tourists paying big money at each game.

The success has led to a maturity in these end of season interviews. We all want the good stuff…transfers and the premier charges addressed but the overall feeling I get now watching these videos is how safe our club is in this man hands. No drama needed.

Yea it’s all abit boring but if you are interested in the cfg group and woman's team then have your fill.

As I say, we are run in the most professional manner. Big thanks to the big man for his contributions to what us fans ultimately enjoy on the pitch. Football domination is the goal. It’s no wonder the rest are shitting themselves tbf. The future is massive -:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.