Khaldoons End of Season Interview

Can I just say the scruffy git could have at least had a shave before going before the cameras.

:-)

Jordan slagging off Khaldoon's interview on TalkShite now.
Especially the brand value aspect.

I thought he looked a bit tired to be honest so maybe the season and the flaming charges and the hostility of outside forces are beginning to take their toll?

Khaldoon wears many hats, truth be told City is an important but relatively small part of his portfolio. Mubadala Investment currently manages assets of around 280 Billion Dollars.

I'm the opposite. I don't like that side of things. It's the dark side of where football has gone. We wouldn't be where we are without this though, so I just have to suck it up. I want to hear about the north stand, not have a short response before talking about a new stadium in New York and the other global investment. I don't give a fuck about those clubs.

But they know if they build a statue for Bell, Lee and Summerbee we'll lap it up whilst they continue building the brand! We're the most valuable asset, for now, so we'll still get the biggest investment. We've just won the treble and our owners have been incredible, but it's all just a spreadsheet. The women's side of things is abysmal. There's no return there so it's not worthwhile investing.

It just brings out the cynical side to me. As with the ticket fiasco for Real Madrid, it's all about £££'s now. The loyal hardcore can be pushed aside for tourists paying big money at each game.
What do you want to know about the north stand, they are building it?
There are several pages across the website dedicated to it with videos and photos.

On the womens side of things, it was a bad season for them but they had a ton of injuries and key players leaving etc. Its tough in that game. The european clubs have the monopoly and English clubs cant compete.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.