Khaldoons End of Season Interview

I was thinking exactly the same.
You would imagine that even the fuckwits at the PL should be able to show we didn’t reply to a request for information by a particular date as required under their ‘rules’. So I can see us getting done for some of those.
The big issue will be the more critical commercial charges - my guess is that Khaldoon has got the full knowledge about the truth of all those. This is where it gets interesting. Either, we have been squeaky clean and Khaldoon just cannot wait to stick the boot in, or you are seeing a truly world class politician in action, preparing the ground for a potentially disagreeable outcome. Both scenarios are consistent with his attitude and performance in the interview. Whatever happens, he is still the bloke I trust to deal with it. Only one dropped bollock (super league) In 15 years ain’t a bad track record.
It's like this, if they go flat out and accuse the club of false accounting they are opening the door to criminal charges and the whole shit show that would entail, without hyperbole it would blow up the Premier League plus the burden of proof in criminal proceedings is a lot higher, could you imagine the scenario that the case got thrown out of court or the club was found innocent?

It's stick or twist, and the risks in my opinion to the PL are too great

In my opinion this has just been an exercise to damage the clubs reputation and to change the narrative

Part 2 was

giphy.gif

Always good to hear from the chairman but not the greatest interview he’s done this time.

Probably circumstance though with us winning everything.
The rallying call ones if we dont win multiple trophies are always the better interviews.

No mention of transfers and just basically saying how good things are, which is nice tbf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.