Khaldoon's End of Season Review Part 2 (Pg 14)

I found the brief overview of how the other teams are doing quite interesting tbh, and probably appropriate for him to mention them as part of an end of season review. I'm sure the CEOs of each team will provide a much more in depth analysis for supporters of those clubs.
I'm pretty sure we've never had an end of season review in Melbourne.

I could listen to him all day. Could he not take over the club himself ? He's definitely a fan for life. Plus he is loaded too.him and pep are related its all a conspiracy.

Agree no mention of ESL is an oversight.
Why?

As a club we had little choice with all our rivals joining, and despite the public "outcry" and the clubs stance, this will go ahead at some point, it has to, otherwise some of the biggest clubs in Europe are in serious trouble.

I listened to both parts yesterday and thought it was an absolute nothingness
The second part was 100% agree, but a great PR exercise and dick waving from the owners and who can blame them?

What they have achieved is outstanding, a huge investment but massive returns and the CFG is snowballing in value.

Always interesting and he always does a good job but we never get much out of them but then again do not expect them to reveal our hand to everyone.

this years where shorter and even less revealing which is a shame.

Perhaps we need to look deeper at what was said.

NYCFC got a lot of fluff about community so perhaps a stadium with good investment in the community and none stadium facilities is imminent

No mention of possible CFG expansion unlike previous years so we are either done or close to more and they don’t want to give the game away

Campus more mention of plans and changes but nothing specific so don’t really remember them ever talking about plans just that they would do something. So either plans have changed and stuffs taking longer or something it’s another bluff and something is coming soon.

Something to celebrate the past hero’s ?

Would love him to go all in on our enemies hope he does next year after the premier league investigation surely that will be over by then ?

Think he is annoyed that they keep blocking them trying to build a new NYC “Soccer” stadium but when you have the glazer FSG yanks with power over there it’s hard!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.