Khaldoon's End of Season Review Part 2 (Pg 14)

I’m arsed because it was brushed under the carpet.
We should have took the fuckers to the cleaners over it.
Maybe in your world everything our club does smells of roses but if you’re prepared to take those blue-tinted specs off then you’ll see the reality.
As for the ESL, unless I’ve missed it I haven’t heard Khaldoon’s or the club’s reasons for wanting in. Sure I’ve seen it discussed to death on this forum. They wanted to split up everything which has existed in English football since day 1 and all for money. They need to explain themselves in my book but in yours they sound like they can do whatever they want.
He explained the ESL situation in last year’s interview.

Maybe in your world everything our club does smells of roses but if you’re prepared to take those blue-tinted specs off then you’ll see the reality.
As for the ESL, unless I’ve missed it I haven’t heard Khaldoon’s or the club’s reasons for wanting in. Sure I’ve seen it discussed to death on this forum. They wanted to split up everything which has existed in English football since day 1 and all for money. They need to explain themselves in my book but in yours they sound like they can do whatever they want.

Well you mustn’t of watched last seasons interview he dealt with it.

Brushed under the carpet is a funny way of saying it was settled. I am sure we can afford the legal battle so why didn't we bother taking it further, ask yourself that question before getting so irate over it.

If I take off these so called blue-tinted specs, just what am I looking at?

Yes you missed Khaldoon talking about it.

As for explaining themselves, they own the club, they can do whatever they want.

We joined the ESL, we left the ESL and everyone has moved on.

Brushed under the carpet is a funny way of saying it was settled. I am sure we can afford the legal battle so why didn't we bother taking it further, ask yourself that question before getting so irate over it.

If I take off these so called blue-tinted specs, just what am I looking at?

Yes you missed Khaldoon talking about it.

As for explaining themselves, they own the club, they can do whatever they want.

We joined the ESL, we left the ESL and almost everyone has moved on.
A slight correction :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.