Khaldoon's End of Season Review Part 2 (Pg 14)

Part 1 was interesting

Part 2 was not so much, Maybe the CEOs of CFG clubs should do End of the season interview about their clubs instead of letting Khaldoon doing it for the whole group.
I found the brief overview of how the other teams are doing quite interesting tbh, and probably appropriate for him to mention them as part of an end of season review. I'm sure the CEOs of each team will provide a much more in depth analysis for supporters of those clubs.

Off topic but Alvarez will be in England today for the match at Wembley. I wonder if he will take a trip to Manchester for a photo shoot?

I sense we have reached a tipping point where HRH SM, Khaldoon, Ferran and Pep and others will no longer passively accept critisism.

Those who are critical of the Khaldoon interviews need to ask how many companies give even a scripted agenda interview let alone expose themselves? Try it sometime. Most issue PR written statements at best.

All seems a bit wishy-washy to me. I wish he’d answer the following:
1. Are we getting any improvements to the stadium, including expansion.
2. Why did you sign up to the ESL?
3. Why don’t the club get tough with journalists/media who spread lies about the club and its ownership?
4. Why didn’t we prosecute Liverpool for stealing/hacking into our data bases?

Suppose we should be grateful that our Chairman steps up to do these interviews anyway. Bet no other Premier League chairmen do likewise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.