Khaldoon's End of Season Review | Pt 1 (p26) | Pt 2 (p40)

Khaldoon's end of season review is like a consultation with a doctor who has a brilliant bedside manner but, when they've gone, you realise they hadn't a clue what was wrong with you.

He's a wonderful communicator but actually communicates fuck all.
Cant agree, some of his stuff is very good....his UEFA "pinch" speech was brilliant.

Khaldoon's end of season review is like a consultation with a doctor who has a brilliant bedside manner but, when they've gone, you realise they hadn't a clue what was wrong with you.

All I can see is him giving us loads of positivity how well we done Pep brilliant youth team great he will talk about foden and Lewis Bob coming through! Maybe the ground improvements!

Yeah, he talks very well about nothing much at all really

All I can see is him giving us loads of positivity how well we done Pep brilliant youth team great he will talk about foden and Lewis Bob coming through! Maybe the ground improvements!
Yes, it's always positive but sometimes you want to hear that they're aware of the negatives.

I'd like to hear him talk about why they weren't vocal about supporting the fans over our experience in Istanbul, explain the constant price rises, or what they're doing to alleviate transport issues on match days.

And that's the secret! But he says it with such profound authority I'm inclined to think it's holy writ!

While I agree with this, we should be grateful for the fact that he immediately refuted UEFA’s allegations in the strongest terms and has never wavered from that position.
Khaldoon communicates the serious stuff he wants people to know, which is very little, and no more.

Yes, it's always positive but sometimes you want to hear that they're aware of the negatives.

I'd like to hear him talk about why they weren't vocal about supporting the fans over our experience in Istanbul, explain the constant price rises, or what they're doing to alleviate transport issues on match days.
He never gets asked a lot of those things, presumably that is all agreed before the interview starts. It’s not really an interview more “ok, Khoolhand, talk about what you want to”.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.