Khaldoon's End of Season Review | Pt 1 (p26) | Pt 2 (p40)

Khaldoon's end of season review is like a consultation with a doctor who has a brilliant bedside manner but, when they've gone, you realise they hadn't a clue what was wrong with you.

He's a wonderful communicator but actually communicates fuck all.

Yes and no.

In terms of all the things a lot of fans want 'answers' to, yeah he won't reveal much.

But if we want to know how happy they are with things, or if they want more, he reveals plenty.

Yes and no.

In terms of all the things a lot of fans want 'answers' to, yeah he won't reveal much.

But if we want to know how happy they are with things, or if they want more, he reveals plenty.
I just hope he’s well!!! Looks awful in recent photos - lost loads of weight!

I don’t think he will be in a position to clarify anything to be honest. Whilst the charges are live and the hearing still to be heard, all parties need to keep a lid on things. The media can speculate all they like but the rest is down to the judges.

More questions to answer than ever.
By the next review, there will be a verdict, potentially a new manager.

The players can convince Pep to stay. City is Pep’s family. He’s indoctrinated.

“Just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in”

I’d like him to address the issue of why there are so many neutrals and away fans and YouTube cunts in our seats for big matches but I understand why that won’t bother him at all so long as match day revenue is increasing

We are where we are

I used to get excited by them and enjoyed hearing about plans for expansion and global domination. But we have done it so it's hard for him to excite us with words now!

He can't talk about the charges.

The north stand is under construction and I will be interested to hear if there's anything said about a home end, pricing and that sort of thing but imagine there won't be yet.

Otherwise it's just a glowing review of where we are and what we have achieved which hopefully includes consecutive doubles!

I don’t know, it would be nice to hear more plans for global domination. Something along the lines of aiming to win the CL again and realising how close Arsenal pushed us and how we don’t want rivals catching up, so we’ll go balls out for top transfer targets this summer, no half arsed £90m bids then backing out. To stay at the top you have to refresh and improve every year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.