Khaldoon's End of Season Review | Pt 1 (p26) | Pt 2 (p40)

no idea what this is even about but it I like the sound of it none the less!..........
Could be about FFP
Could be about transfers
Could be about end of season review

Edit: ok its about he end of season review..TH confirmed it in the comments section
I reached a totally different conclusion of, Khaldoon with his cock out doing a Kyle Walker

‘Thankyou mr chairman for the opportunity to again speak with you after the end of another historic year for Manchester City football club. Ive been told you only have a short statement to make?’

‘Thankyou Chris, it has indeed been another historic and successful year for Manchester City football club, I along with rest of the expanding City community look forward to the continuation of that success next year, as we build on the foundations laid by our wonderful owner His Royal Highness Sheikh Mansoor over 16 years ago.

But I will now be very brief, and end with a statement, which, heh Chris, isn’t aimed at the Manchester City footballing family, but everyone else…’

‘Oh?’

1717261682464.gif

The scenes, when he says something like 'Pep will be difficult to replace when he leaves one day, but we have the ambition etc'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.