Khaldoon's End of Season Review | Pt 1 (p26) | Pt 2 (p40)

I doubt it will happen but I would love to hear him say something promising about the breaches, I know he cant talk about it in any detail but if there have been positive moves behind the scenes it would be good to hear something like "we are more confident than ever in our irrefutable proof".

And hence why he will not say anything more until after the verdict.
Agreed. People talk about the shirt having 115 references or the club taking a victory lap.

They're going to put it to bed and move on.

Our argument is that we've done nothing wrong, not that we've cheated and they won't be able to prove it. The ownership isn't going to be that petty about it.

Agreed. People talk about the shirt having 115 references or the club taking a victory lap.

They're going to put it to bed and move on.

Our argument is that we've done nothing wrong, not that we've cheated and they won't be able to prove it. The ownership isn't going to be that petty about it.
"irrefutable Evidence" says we think we are 100% innocent to me, end of story.

And hopefully our 25/26 shirt will have 115 :) under the badge, I will be shocked if the club don't use that in the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.