Khaldoon's End of Season Review | Pt 1 (p26) | Pt 2 (p40)

Not telling us what ?
"And what I would typically always do is comment after, so I think we're going to go through, we're going through the legal process. These are proceedings that take whatever time they take and when we're done, we'll have a conversation.

"I'll give you my very blunt views, I promise you that. I have very strong views on that, but I am going to be unfortunately very restrained.

He won't say if he hard to replace him! Bet he says we looking to extend his contract him leaving won't even be in his thoughts in this end of season video
Yeah, he will say both are comfortable and will decide together when the time is right. No shit.

It was a joke ffs.

Anyone want to play the khaldoon bingo?

Predict 5 sentences. 3 points for a very close match, 1 point for a broad match. Winner gets fuck all.

"And what I would typically always do is comment after, so I think we're going to go through, we're going through the legal process. These are proceedings that take whatever time they take and when we're done, we'll have a conversation.

"I'll give you my very blunt views, I promise you that. I have very strong views on that, but I am going to be unfortunately very restrained.
That last paragraph sounds like the OSG.

He’s already said just that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.