Khaldoon's End of Season Review | Pt 1 (p26) | Pt 2 (p40)

mentioning the two ladies from FA and PL of players looking in their eye and shaking hands vs what happened last season when Masters handed the trophy and was ignored by some or only got some cold stares.

haha

Fuck off you judgemental smug twat, you know absolutely jack shit about how much of a “real fan” I am.

I’m a season ticket holder and have been going to City since the 90s you prick.
No need to be nasty, but past evidence suggests you are just that. I never said anything negative, but I hope you have a nice life under your rock, until I moved south I was a regular at Maine Road from the early 60s, so fuck off with your heroic endurance

Ungrateful comes to mind, we are incredibly lucky to have this guy as our figurehead, in many ways without him none of this happens and for sure a certain Mr Guardiola would no longer be here.

This guy is the real deal.
I think he's great, i just don't worship the guy though.
I just find the interviews boring, they never really say much

But you still watch them.

Erm ok then.

Spot on.

It's one thing our club does very well, Just the communication from the Khaldoon interviews shows class and knowledge from the past season, Some clubs don't even get a word from the owners to their fans.

Khaldoons answer to the question of what next, 5 in 5, You just knew it was not a throwaway line, it was a real statement of intent, I also find it to be very reassuring and straight to the point, No smoke and mirrors or washing over the 115 charges,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.