Khaldoon's End of Season Review | Pt 1 (p26) | Pt 2 (p40)

I think some fans on here don't understand the stature and importance of Chairman khaldoon.

He isn't some wet behind the ears graduate out of harvard, this guy is a big fuckin player in the world and around the world he has respect and has power. I listen to him and I think wow, this guy gets us, he's got our back. Like I've said before I'd love him to read me a bedtime story lol he's so aurhorative and straight to the point.

How some on this thread don't get him baffles me, this guy has bent over backwards for us and probably done things for our club nobody will ever know about.

Calling him bland and boring is embarrassing.

Well said Lee

I have come to realize some fans on here are not Manchester City fans and just hide behind whatever they post from

mentioning the two ladies from FA and PL of players looking in their eye and shaking hands vs what happened last season when Masters handed the trophy and was ignored by some or only got some cold stares.

haha

It’s always deliberate, first names to show how we have a great relationship & they love our club & players.

and here's me just a season card holder who's suffering another price increase, whilst the club is generating record revenues
Thought he might have said something as it affects 40 odd thousand regular match goers
It might be in part 2 if you’re lucky, but there is no precedent for it being in there.

I assume the bbc have then opened up the comments & allowed 115 & cheats all over it.
On that post from about 2 hours ago there’s only about 15 comments mainly from City fans.
With one that just says “knob” hahahahahaha.
The trolls don’t like positive articles it seems : )

People complaining about him giving us his review. I enjoy listening to people more intelligent than me talking about something I am interested in. Doesn't happen very often :)

But, the point is, I could listen to him for hours saying not much at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.