Khaldoon's End of Season Review | Pt 1 (p26) | Pt 2 (p40)

I think he's great, i just don't worship the guy though.
I just find the interviews boring, they never really say much
Is it pretty much the same spiel as the last interviews?
Great season, four in a row, disappointed not to win the FA Cup. Great players and staff, blah de blah

Did he say anything about
justifying the season card price increases
anything of interest about 115
anything on the associated party rules?

Great season, four in a row, disappointed not to win the FA Cup. Great players and staff, blah de blah

He didn’t as it was an end of season review, not a board meeting.

Sub Judice?

Spot on.

It's one thing our club does very well, Just the communication from the Khaldoon interviews shows class and knowledge from the past season, Some clubs don't even get a word from the owners to their fans.

Khaldoons answer to the question of what next, 5 in 5, You just knew it was not a throwaway line, it was a real statement of intent, I also find it to be very reassuring and straight to the point, No smoke and mirrors or washing over the 115 charges,
I think some fans on here don't understand the stature and importance of Chairman khaldoon.

He isn't some wet behind the ears graduate out of harvard, this guy is a big fuckin player in the world and around the world he has respect and has power. I listen to him and I think wow, this guy gets us, he's got our back. Like I've said before I'd love him to read me a bedtime story lol he's so aurhorative and straight to the point.

How some on this thread don't get him baffles me, this guy has bent over backwards for us and probably done things for our club nobody will ever know about.

Calling him bland and boring is embarrassing.

I think some fans on here don't understand the stature and importance of Chairman khaldoon.

He isn't some wet behind the ears graduate out of harvard, this guy is a big fuckin player in the world and around the world he has respect and has power. I listen to him and I think wow, this guy gets us, he's got our back. Like I've said before I'd love him to read me a bedtime story lol he's so aurhorative and straight to the point.

How some on this thread don't get him baffles me, this guy has bent over backwards for us and probably done things for our club nobody will ever know about.

Calling him bland and boring is embarrassing.
He’s top of the league and intimidating an like you say he gets us I like him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.