Khaldoon's End of Season Review | Pt 1 (p26) | Pt 2 (p40)

I think some fans on here don't understand the stature and importance of Chairman khaldoon.

He isn't some wet behind the ears graduate out of harvard, this guy is a big fuckin player in the world and around the world he has respect and has power. I listen to him and I think wow, this guy gets us, he's got our back. Like I've said before I'd love him to read me a bedtime story lol he's so aurhorative and straight to the point.

How some on this thread don't get him baffles me, this guy has bent over backwards for us and probably done things for our club nobody will ever know about.

Calling him bland and boring is embarrassing.
He looks well too LOL. was a bit worried about him when I saw him after we won the league

There’s only one word of that interview you need to listen to, and it’s one of the most loaded words anyone associated with Manchester City has said in our 130 year history.

“Alison”
Very astute comment. Khaldoon made a point of using her first name. As Chair of the PL she is the person who will push Masters out of the door. I wonder if the PL boardroom are not all on the same page. Khaldoon is a cunning fox isn't he?

There’s only one word of that interview you need to listen to, and it’s one of the most loaded words anyone associated with Manchester City has said in our 130 year history.

“Alison”
Indeed. It would seem to be very odd to refer to someone, the ‘enemy’, by their 1st name and in the tone and manner he did, without there being a veiled undercurrent of good news (for city).

Very astute comment. Khaldoon made a point of using her first name. As Chair of the PL she is the person who will push Masters out of the door. I wonder if the PL boardroom are not all on the same page. Khaldoon is a cunning fox isn't he?

Indeed. It would seem to be very odd to refer to someone, the ‘enemy’, by their 1st name and in the tone and manner he did, without there being a veiled undercurrent of good news (for city).

Not a single word comes out of Khaldoon’s mouth by accident, I can assure you of that.

If he called her by her first name, he did it purposely and for a very specific reason.

I have a strong feeling I know what that reason is.

Yes his point that there are more games but less opportunities to sign more players is a good example of the contradictions in football at the moment.

Luckily the best academy in the county is prolifically producing international players, and there are £100m players on the bench not fulfilling their potential. What more does he want exactly?

“Alison”
Alison the United supporter.

She actually came across well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.