Khaldoon's End of Season Review | Pt 1 (p26) | Pt 2 (p40)

If you bothered to watch for twenty minutes, this was just part one of the interview. You seem to be bitter about stuff and therefore not (in my view) a real fan. If you are upset about supporting the best team in the World, try Stockport or Bolton

You tried supporting Bournemouth?

Anything on there about the club ripping off fans yet again with the bullshit season ticket price hikes?

Can't be arsed watching these anymore, as if he gives the slightest fuck about the fans.
Ticket prices are always going to increase when a club becomes more successful. It's basic supply and demand.

I hardly think raising ticket prices by 5% to watch a treble winning team that's won 4 prem titles on the bounce warrants the outrage. Stay home and let a different City fan buy the season ticket if it's that much of a problem.

I thought the opposite, thought he looked quite well. Much has been made about his weight loss, but is weight loss these days not a good thing, something most people are attempting, for health reasons?
I hope your right.

Ticket prices are always going to increase when a club becomes more successful. It's basic supply and demand.

I hardly think raising ticket prices by 5% to watch a treble winning team that's won 4 prem titles on the bounce warrants the outrage. Stay home and let a different City fan buy the season ticket if it's that much of a problem.
I hate to agree with you but an increase in price is bound and expected to happen. I’d buy a season ticket if I lived there. The quality of the product is too high also. Now if we were shit, the prices should drop

Anything on there about the club ripping off fans yet again with the bullshit season ticket price hikes?

Can't be arsed watching these anymore, as if he gives the slightest fuck about the fans.
Have you complained about inflation by chance? Don’t think the club, which employs people and buys lots of “stuff,” Including players and their contracts, not to mention is building a high quality stadium into a world class venue, MIGHT be experiencing it, too?

Or, do you think Mansour is pocketing your hard earned cash and laughing from his gold throne?

Come on, man, get real!

Have you complained about inflation by chance? Don’t think the club, which employs people and buys lots of “stuff,” Including players and their contracts, not to mention is building a high quality stadium into a world class venue, MIGHT be experiencing it, too?

Or, do you think Mansour is pocketing your hard earned cash and laughing from his gold throne?

Come on, man, get real!
Good post, besides arn’t we still pretty reasonable in terms of ticket pricing compared to most top clubs?

Last edited:
Very astute comment. Khaldoon made a point of using her first name. As Chair of the PL she is the person who will push Masters out of the door. I wonder if the PL boardroom are not all on the same page. Khaldoon is a cunning fox isn't he?
Shhhhhhhh he said nothing of interest ;-).
My Gawd we have some unanalytical literalists on here.

He actually says rather a lot whilst appearing to say very little.

There's literally thousands upon thousands of folk within our fanbase from all walks that really do find the words in his reviews sincerely uplifting and beneficial on so many levels others fail to pick up on.

Could never be bored of that.

Not saying he's thee messiah or owt, he's our chairman n i'm grateful we've got him.

He's not trying to flog us a sheepskin coat in the first week of June, or a watch that tells the time in scouse n Swahili or even a package deal in furthest Antarctica or St. Elsewhere ffs

He's simply telling it as he see's it, always acknowledging the fact there's room for improvements n with a few tweaks here n there, we'll continue to compete n challenge going forward.

He's a very smart n intelligent man who also delegates accordingly.

The actions of all associated speak volumes...

Get a room :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.