Khaldoon's End of Season Review | Pt 1 (p26) | Pt 2 (p40)

He nor City set concert prices, thats the bands and promoters.Nothing to do with Khaldoun or City.
Sorry you're right about the ticket prices. Thought the venue was City Football Groups hence he mentions it. Everything from £9 pints to £25 parking surely goes into their coffers doesn't it?

I'll leave Coop out the topic from now on anyway. I was just venting about prices of football. I've resigned myself to being an armchair supporter for the foreseeable as the current model isn't meant for families.

Sorry you're right about the ticket prices. Thought the venue was City Football Groups hence he mentions it. Everything from £9 pints to £25 parking surely goes into their coffers doesn't it?

I'll leave Coop out the topic from now on anyway. I was just venting about prices of football. I've resigned myself to being an armchair supporter for the foreseeable as the current model isn't meant for families.
No not CFG, they have a share in it but nothing to do with its operation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.