Khaldoon's End of Season Review | Pt 1 (p26) | Pt 2 (p40)

FFS, what are some expecting?
No matter how thoroughly rehearsed or well prepared these things are, you can always garner something, even if it's just from body language or by what's not being asked.
GCHQ missing out on a pool of analytical talent here.

Last edited:
Same format every year
Proud of First team, amazing achievement 4 in a row and CWC working already with Pep & Txiki for next season
Womens team & Academy round up
CFG Round Up

Only bits I can see varying this year are him going extra heavy on the academy as Fodens won all the awards and Palmer been a big success after a move, mention for Bobb at Newcastle too probably
Might be a mention on NS expansion and Co-Op opening

"To each and every one of you I'd like you to know how much we value and appreciate your support."......."Mind you don't come running to us for help if you're shit on with transport issues and stuff at away games like Istanbul. Or season card increases. Just eat one less cake a week it worked wonders for me."

It'll be professional, it'll be beige, he won't say anything particularly interesting but i'll still watch ha

He'll tell us local fans how important we are whilst several hundred will have been priced out for next season.

Local fans Do matter, as long as they can afford the annual price hikes. If you can't tough shit, the club don't care.
Or words to that effect.
A once a year sermon where he tells us everything we want to hear. Complete waste of time. He looks good and sounds good, but effectively says nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.