Khvicha Kvaratskhelia

I'd argue that it wasn't even a whole season that he performed. He had something like 4 G/A in the second half of the season after lighting it up in the first half.
Perhaps he celebrated too early and relaxed because Napoli had won the league by Jan. Either way, I would take Kvara, in this team he would be phenomenal. Those 4G/A would be 12+ easy.

No idea who this is, but we shouldn’t sign him as it’s impossible to think we can make up a fans song for him…..

Dealing with de laurentis is the same as dealing with a release clause. Meet the valuation, you get the player and we are Release Clause FC
I watched Caligula the other night. Possibly the worst film I’ve ever seen - so he owes it to the world to concede anything anyone wants to try to make amends.

Last summer a lot of people here were sure it would have happened past season. (Now they moved their certainty to Foden doing it this season) I don’t think Pep sees him with a future in midfield. Maybe a future manager

I know you meant the manager after Pep but Im pissing myself imagining Jack as a manager lol

Jack - as in grealish? Surely not……it’s the tennis season - you CANNOT be serious?!
One of the top 3 Brazilian managers at the moment used to be just as much if not more of a “bon vivant” as a player than Grealish is. I’ve seen it happen. And Jack sometimes in interviews does show tactical awareness

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.