Khvicha Kvaratskhelia

Eventually but they tried to haggle with West Ham.
But in the end they paid what they wanted. Arsenal could try to haggle with Napoli but if they pay what Napoli want they will get him.

Thankfully I don't think they have the budget to do that.

The way Arsenal were haggling with West Ham earlier on I doubt they will end up with Kvaratskhelia this season. And I doubt we will end with both Gvardiol and Kavaratshelia either.
They lost the game of haggling. Paid exactly what West Ham wanted. Terms and all.

But you can remain doubtful they will end up with Kvaratskhelia as he'll cost upwards of 140m.

They lost the game of haggling. Paid exactly what West Ham wanted. Terms and all.

But you can remain doubtful they will end up with Kvaratskhelia as he'll cost upwards of 140m.
Yep definitely out of their price range.

well lets hope they cannot add him as well. imo Rice, Timber,Havertz will make them better a lot, but also they should have higher target this season get out of CL group go 1-2 rounds in CL and deliver top3 in a season where Pool, Chelsea both planning to bounce back big time. messing around in EL vs 3rd rate teams last year vs some tough CL group this year and probably not having the same first half of PL run with all the momentum will test Arteta big time.

wish Castle would add bit more to their squad than Barnes and Tonali as currently I expect them to drop out of top4 with the added pressure of CL and added fixture schedule. making way for Pool/Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.