Kia in talk's with AC. (merged)

Re: Kia in talk's with AC.

Hope we don’t loan Tevez and talking of loans we should get rid of adebayor as well why are we paying him to score for Spurs something he rarely did for us hes on record wanting our high wages to keep his profile sweet back home with charity work more fool us for keeping these two jokers on the books

Can't believe some of what I read on here.

Trust me, he'll be gone and we won't get a penny over 25mil - plus we'll also take wank payment terms to boot.

We want rid and the **** off the wage bill.

Please stop deluding yourselves that we'll take a hard line stance on this, we won't.

Anyone can bookmark this and remind me of it if I'm wrong, I won't be....

Rammy Blue said:

Trust me, he'll be gone and we won't get a penny over 25mil - plus we'll also take wank payment terms to boot.

Please stop deluding yourselves that we'll take a hard line stance on this, we won't.

So you're saying that in future any player who wants to force a move from a club just needs to do exactly what Tevez has done?

What gets me the most with Tevez is that I absolutely fucking loved the lad. The goals, the fucking them lot off for us, the poster, the countless match winning performances and the 100% he gave. Cheers for that Carlos.

But then to crticise God's own city and our culinary skills then basically tried to fuck our great club around like we were nothing but scrotes, you stupid boy. You and Kia deserve one another ya parasites and hopefully we'll fuck you in the end

Re: Except bid from A.C. Milan

He was NEVER worth 50m - even when he was at the top of his game. He was only worth 35m last winter in my opinion.

Now? No one will pay more than 25m for his 'services'.

Not only is he overrated, and always was, he's a troublemaker,selfish and arrogant with an astronomical pay structure that has to be factored into any deal.

'We' really shot ourselves in the foot by not getting rid last January. im not saying that in hindsight either - its well documented that I was saying just this at that time.

Id like to see him rot til the summer,but his value will only fall further and we could get the Central Defender and left back in we actually desperately need instead.
Take the 25m and say good riddens to a bad apple. I just cant stand the sight of him in our tracksuit on skysports........................

Dave S said:
Rammy Blue said:

So you're saying that in future any player who wants to force a move from a club just needs to do exactly what Tevez has done?

Just remind me at what point I say that?

You're worse than my missus for putting words in my mouth....

These are exceptional circumstances with Carlos and his "advisor", it will all finish with a load of spin that will keep us all "happy".

Re: Except bid from A.C. Milan

ANY1aBLUE said:
He was NEVER worth 50m - even when he was at the top of his game. He was only worth 35m last winter in my opinion.

Now? No one will pay more than 25m for his 'services'.

Not only is he overrated, and always was, he's a troublemaker,selfish and arrogant with an astronomical pay structure that has to be factored into any deal.

'We' really shot ourselves in the foot by not getting rid last January. im not saying that in hindsight either - its well documented that I was saying just this at that time.

Id like to see him rot til the summer,but his value will only fall further and we could get the Central Defender and left back in we actually desperately need instead.
Take the 25m and say good riddens to a bad apple. I just cant stand the sight of him in our tracksuit on skysports........................

Neither was Torres worth £50m but didnt stop someone buying him for that!

I'd say £25m is too cheap, £35m realistic, but then the buyer knows there is a very limited market interested at above £25m AND we are anxious to get rid.

For anyone who thinks it's illegal to withhold wages - when you're next due to work take a trip to your holiday resort of choice for a week. Don't tell anyone at work, especially your manager. Turn your mobile off.

Return from holiday, attend work as normal. When you're asked where you were tell the truth and say your head wasn't right for work. On payday see if you get your full money. If you don't, tell your boss it's illegal to withhold wages.

Wait. In a very short time you'll find out whether it's illegal or not. If you're still convinced it's illegal those nice people at the Employment Tribunal will confirm one way or the other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.