Kia in talk's with AC. (merged)

Re: Kia in talk's with AC.

Strange that all this has started again after the CL defeat. Maybe Kia thinks we are weakened from losing in Italy and he can push something through due to FFP?

I think he has much to learn.

I'd flog him for £20m and put in big extras on future transfers but only if we can make sure he's not taking backhanders from his next transfer and declaring a lower figure. I wouldn't believe him if he said he always wipes his arse after a shit let alone with millions of pounds at stake.

Soulboy said:
We will certainly still be paying him.

We can't stop paying him while he's under contract, we can only fine him for transgressions or terminate the contract.

No-one could put it clearer.

Rammy Blue said:
mcfc1632 said:
Rammy Blue said:
As I've said before I'm confident that Twat and Kia will have agreed to no wages, he stays away from Manchester whilst getting fit in Argentina.

All makes perfect sense to me because our lack of press releases to do with disciplinaries means all parties are working to an end goal.

Wow - major assumptions and I am afraid almost certainly wrong.

We did not agree that he fucked off back to Agentina - and in return we do not pay - we seemed to know fuck all about his intentions

The FAR more logical (and professional) thing that is happening is that CITY will be playing a straight bat - no benefit to either party making public pronouncements that can be quoted - meanwhile we will have the lawyers working overtime.

List the breaches, get the claim ready, sell him Jan 1st, then sue his arse for the las/damages etc.

We will have to in the meantime pay his 'basic' wages and we of course will not pay image rights etc.

IMO - just watch for it kick off when the negotiations are stalled with Tevez refusing to transfer unless we pay outstanding 'extras' - but we will be paying the basic. It will be big time poker - and Kia and Tevez will be confident as we want rid - we need to prepare carefully and not make statements just to satisfy the press and fans

You quite conveniently miss out the "in my opinion" from your post......

What would you like to bet that we don't attempt to sue him in any way, shape or form?

Our lawyers won't be working overtime and I'll bet it doesn't "kick off" whatsoever.

You also say "we seemed to know nothing about his intentions" - says who?

Pretty shit response to my post tbh.

Pretty shit response to my post tbh - perhaps so but I expect one of us is vastly experienced in european employment and contract law and one is not!!

Edited to say that as it is late at night and I have had a couple of beers - why be overly-polite???

So it is more like one of us is very knowledgable about the facts of how european law and contracts work and has tried to politely advise and explain the reality

Whilst the other (despite many posts of common sense from quite a few CITY fans) is unable to back away from things he clearly knows fuck all about just becuase - well just because he is incapable of seeing anything other then his own point of view - even if it makes him seem childish

remoh said:
Soulboy said:

We can't stop paying him while he's under contract, we can only fine him for transgressions or terminate the contract.

I could. Ever heard of unauthorised absence? Do you really think employers would sign up to contracts that allow employees to turn up for work as and when it pleases them, or not at all, but still be paid? If you know of any such employer please let me know and I'll be round there tomorrow to negotiate my wage.

With Tevez we can stop paying him and fine/sack him.

Kia in talk's with AC.

mcfc1632 said:
Rammy Blue said:
mcfc1632 said:

We did not agree that he fucked off back to Agentina - and in return we do not pay - we seemed to know fuck all about his intentions

The FAR more logical (and professional) thing that is happening is that CITY will be playing a straight bat - no benefit to either party making public pronouncements that can be quoted - meanwhile we will have the lawyers working overtime.

List the breaches, get the claim ready, sell him Jan 1st, then sue his arse for the las/damages etc.

We will have to in the meantime pay his 'basic' wages and we of course will not pay image rights etc.

IMO - just watch for it kick off when the negotiations are stalled with Tevez refusing to transfer unless we pay outstanding 'extras' - but we will be paying the basic. It will be big time poker - and Kia and Tevez will be confident as we want rid - we need to prepare carefully and not make statements just to satisfy the press and fans

What would you like to bet that we don't attempt to sue him in any way, shape or form?

Our lawyers won't be working overtime and I'll bet it doesn't "kick off" whatsoever.

Pretty shit response to my post tbh - perhaps so but I expect one of us is vastly experienced in european employment and contract law and one is not!!

Edited to say that as it is late at night and I have had a couple of beers - why be overly-polite???

So it is more like one of us is very knowledgable about the facts of how european law and contracts work and has tried to politely advise and explain the reality

Whilst the other (despite many posts of common sense from quite a few CITY fans) is unable to back away from things he clearly knows fuck all about just becuase - well just because he is incapable of seeing anything other then his own point of view - even if it makes him seem childish

Hahaha.

Lardyfuckingda.

What a pile of twaddle.

mcfc1632 said:
Rammy Blue said:
mcfc1632 said:

LMFAO. Isnt the internet great. You would be the 1st to be an expert in european law and contracts mate because there arent any. Thats why lawyers on both sides of any argument in such cases make sooo much money. A very silly and childish post imo.

Re: Except bid from A.C. Milan

If,as I expect(yes,I mean expect),I win the eurolottery very soon,I shall buy him for 40 million,have a hole drilled in the top of his head,stand him in the corner and use him as a lamp.

Re: Except bid from A.C. Milan

dobingsdobber said:
If,as I expect(yes,I mean expect),I win the eurolottery very soon,I shall buy him for 40 million,have a hole drilled in the top of his head,stand him in the corner and use him as a lamp.

be a bit dim wouldnt it ;)

mike winterwasp said:
remoh said:
Soulboy said:

I could. Ever heard of unauthorised absence? Do you really think employers would sign up to contracts that allow employees to turn up for work as and when it pleases them, or not at all, but still be paid? If you know of any such employer please let me know and I'll be round there tomorrow to negotiate my wage.

Have you seen his contract? I haven't, but it would amaze me if you are right.
He has already been found to be in five breaches of his contract, but the only punishment was a fine, not termination of pay or dismissal. We are not discussing a factory employee here. Contracts are too individual to make such generalisations.
It's even possible that he may make a claim for constructive dismissal imo, should he be dismissed, although I wouldn't like to bet on a successful result for him.

remoh said:
mike winterwasp said:
remoh said:

Have you seen his contract? I haven't, but it would amaze me if you are right.
He has already been found to be in five breaches of his contract, but the only punishment was a fine, not termination of pay or dismissal. We are not discussing a factory employee here. Contracts are too individual to make such generalisations.
It's even possible that he may make a claim for constructive dismissal imo, should he be dismissed, although I wouldn't like to bet on a successful result for him.
he wouldn't stand a chance claiming for constructive dismissal as you have to be able to prove you tried everything you could to fix things. and i ain't a lawyer, but i have been through one of these. carlos might be earning just a little bit more than i was, but the law is dead clear on that front.
i'm just hoping the shiek (and that may well be spelt wrong b4 any oxford dictionary freaks jump on it) is sat at home dressed as russel crowe, getting ready to unleash hell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.