Kia in talk's with AC. (merged)

Mancio said:
intheknow! said:
If we sell Tevez for £17m, WE ARE A FECKIN JOKE!! Tevez gets a good move - wins, our European rival AC Milan get a complete bargain - wins, we get royally fcuked - lose!! No other serious football club would sell a player of Tevez talent for such a low fee.

bullshit again. barca paid 45M+eto'o for ibrahimovic and just an year late they sold him at 20M

[bigimg]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDUY2pupK-lxWBJk3U60SMJAKDpSODah9tyirOFH0LLH3F1d3H[/bigimg]

This guy is the best dealer in Europe.
20 M for Ibrahimovic
16 M for Robinho
19 M for Tevez ( Maybe )
8 M for Thiago Silva
How much did he pay for Prince Boateng ?

Alberto Aquilani from Liverpool !

On the other hand City paid

32 M for Robinho
25 M for Tevez
25 M for Adebayor
17 M for RSC
............................etc

I kow City are on transition period and they have to pay above the odds most of the time, but I think we should learn from Galiani as well.

£24.5m for Balotelli
£27m for Dzeko
£38m for Auguero
£7m for Clichey

(I think we're learning)

Manchester City, this is now your time to have a laugh. Enjoy it, I know I will.

adammck said:
Manchester City, this is now your time to have a laugh. Enjoy it, I know I will.

What will make Manchester City laugh ?

Selling Carlos for 19 M ?

Galliani is capable to reach an agreement with zero loan fee.

Something in me says refuse it and if there is no acceptable offer for him le
t him rot, don't pay his wage and sue him, but the sooner he leaves is better.

But this is aint good that he tried everything to lower his wage, and finally gets what he wants, leavin on the cheap.

If he ends up at antoher club I just hope someone will elbow him in the face and he loses some of his tooth:D, a player like Materazzi would be perfect, but Chiellini, Chivu are worthy players too.:)

Not just causing a lot of problems but losing a lot of money because of him. Fucking rat.

The club really should ask some lawyers that can we put the loss of his price somehow into the FFP calculations, it is really a unique situation, isnt it?

His real price was 35-40 m pounds a year ago, and now it is less than half of it. Only because of his antics.

BlueAnorak said:
Andouble said:
what would we get out of fucking Kia by turning it down, aside from continuing to pay Tevez' full wages whilst he sits in Argentina?

schadenfreude

Tevez is effectively on strike so is getting no wages from MCFC.
Kia Joc is trying to bounce us into a deal. City will stand firm.

We are still paying his wages

City are still paying his wages so let him fucking rot in Argentina if we cannot sell him for a price that City want
Let him and that parasite Kia try wangle him out of City for peanuts it's not going to happen i was hoping that they would try and sue us and see them get fooked over in court

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.